• Shaun

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Stace

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
whats with this cam business? that he may be allowed back on.. that is soooooooo unfair... people know he isnt the mole, he knows that who he thought was the mole isnt the mole... why would they ask him back? i dont get it they didnt do it for anyone else... i sense some favouritism with the producers thinking he brings action etc

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
how do you know hes not the mole? :)

and yeah, Petrina looks so much like Alibrandi.

and why is no one suspecting Nathan of being the mole?? no one notices him... VERY mole like indeed.

i HATE shaun.
and i want Alison to be the mole, coz shes cool.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
whoes that fat guy who was crying about cam? i think hes teh mole he got barely any screen time during the quiz...

Funky_Junky

HSC
I can't believe CAM got eliminated coz i was REALLY sure he was the mole !!!:(

Now i think it is Petrina!!!! coz she acts all innocent when sumfin goes wrong!!

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
OMG
the mole is like the BEST show!!!
i know who the mole is though...well im pretty certain...wanna know why?

because i was casually watchign TV the other day, and i saw her! on an TV ad selling butter....what the hell?

so either channel 7 didn't realise how obvious this was..i mean it is possible that she just did it and shes also on the show, but i think if she has had some acting experience it might be a good pick for her to be the mole!

anywayz
peace out!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..i'm not sure but i think i saw the petrina girl in the cancer daffodil day ad..hmm..could it be..

Bird Monkey

its gotta be a guy, coz everyone thought it was cam and he left, and he voted for kris ( the old chik) so i think its shaun coz he sorta blends into teh background..a bity like allen did in the last series..

Mr.Ugly

its so petrina. shes looks evil as well. thats hard evidence that shows that petrina is the mole.

wouldnt be funny is if the mole purposely answers the questions wrong to get out :p. also what does the mole actaully get for being the mole?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i think i know Shaun. actually, i know him. hmm, didn't know he put on weight :D

Bird Monkey

hey that petrina chik is on the ad for breast cancer, she's the one that opens the fridge or something...so maybe she has connections in the tv world...but i still reckon its shaun

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
na its shaun he gets barely any air time in the 'quiz'

BTW The Mole has been posponed and will air at 7.30 Thursday

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
whats with this cam business? that he may be allowed back on.. that is soooooooo unfair... people know he isnt the mole, he knows that who he thought was the mole isnt the mole... why would they ask him back? i dont get it they didnt do it for anyone else... i sense some favouritism with the producers thinking he brings action etc
perhaps cam is the mole, and this is a plot twist to make everyone think that he isnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)