"THE MOLE" GRAND FINAL!!! (1 Viewer)

The question as always: WHO IS THE MOLE?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm sorry but he was a shit mole. Half of the "mole" things were clues in his profile... oh and wow, the sheep picking the number thing... he helped them win. How ridiculous. And the whole way they kept on coming back to the studio made the show lose it's pace and tension. The vibe when they were in studio was horrible, it was so flat compared to the vibrancy when they were on location. Tom Williams should stick to the great outdoors, he is utter crap in a studio based environment.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I was voting it was Craig all along. Quite disheartening really.

Did anybody hear Kristy and Liane only cheer for Craig and not John or Liz? They could at least get over themselves, it's quite immature really.

gosh

quite a suprise actually, craig seemed like a prime suspect.
as a mole, john only left a few clues and flew under radar for most of the series. it was strange to see him win just a holiday for all that effort. i thought the mole won a share of the money the contestants didnt win
overall it was good to see liz win the 200 grand, she deserved it most. and there was a fair bit of antagonism between her & kristy and liane esp after the camping incident but liz got the last laugh

Carnivour

HSC
Hmmm it really turned out the way that I didnt want it to be. I wanted it to be any combination that favoured Craig, ie either Mole or winner, since I think he deserved it most. John was a REALLY crap mole I have to agree. There was none of the sneaky stuff that happened in the previous series. And how is "not looking at the map once" a clue, remembering that its a TV show, so we dont exactly get 100% of what happens. It was a bit anticlimactic also in the studio - the revealing of the mole was rather boring. Remember how last years when they were on set, the lights started flashing and suspenceful music to build up the atmosphere? This year=crap. Best left forgotten.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Yeah i agree. Stupid.. I hate the whole 'new look' Mole- John being the mole, i was dissapointed.. although i had a good guess. Craig was too éasy' to be the mole. Military dude, you know... it was a lil obvious, although i liked the idea that He stayed right until the
end, even my thoughts were beginning to change.
But the studio ending.
I used to love the first series where they were still playing right up until the very end.
Like the first mole, (forget name now) but with good old Bowler was presenting.. they had everyone locked up in this jail thing (the remainding three) and then they were still playing and it was all cool and climatic..
now this jsut totally wrecks it.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I agree he was a pretty unproductive mole. I think he won more money for the team than he lost. This series stunk pretty bad with the shitty host and shitty live studio thingamy. I hope they've listened to our desperate pleas for the return of Grant.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Fat chance, this season rated much higher than the last one. Chances are it will be back with tom but probably without the live elims.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The live elims suck, I could live with tom as the host even though grant was way better, but as long as they get rid of the live elims, they added nothing to the show, and tom is terrible without the vibrancy of live location behind him.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HAHAHHAHA i just watched the final.
OGM! "599 onto a phone keypad spells JWW - John's names!!!!" it also spells many other things. like this season was absolute shite.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Did you think you had a chance of walking away with the prize money?
I knew in the last few weeks that they might have suspected me so I prepared myself for not winning any money. Liz and Craig were really great about it, they included me on everything, it was a great time.

Wait? so does this mean the mole doesnt really win what the team lost?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wtf apparently liz picked up on the 599 clue? thats honestly the stupidest clue ever. i dont know how someone could pick up on it

Danoz The Great

HSC
Well, she did pick up on the keypad locker spelling mole (6653). She might be a sms freak and knows how to spell words with the numbers on the keypad in her head.

But it is still quite dodgy.

emskis

i still cant believe that john was the mole... i think im more in shock cos craig wasn't. but i wish craig would've won.

i hated this years season. the whole live thing totally sucked and it wrecked the whole show i think. i think tom was ok, although i much p[refer grant bowler as the presenter... tom is too nice in my opinion.
but anyways, i wish they do bring back another season, but it would be better to go back to the old format, much better

HSC
yeah it was shit having john as the mole. how crappy.

it was funny when liz one and none of the other contestants looked happy for her. does anyone know if the runner up gets anything? i really wanna go on it next year if they do it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)