"THE MOLE" GRAND FINAL!!! (1 Viewer)

The question as always: WHO IS THE MOLE?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danoz The Great

HSC
Liane's gawwwne

Who will win? Who is the mole?
Still going for Craig, Liane basically gave it away tonight, she indicated she doesn't think Craig is the mole. :rolleyes:

emskis

as i have said before, craig is definately the mole... he sort of said it in last weeks episode!!! were u REALLY watching??????

i think it will be really close between john and liz, but john'll prob win it although my first instincts were liz..........

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i reckon that its too obvious that john is the mole , but that is what they what they want everyone to think ... i think john is the mole, because he cared about the money so much - does that make sense? well i understand what i'm tryin to say, and liz will win... but i like the look of craig as the mole and i dont think he has it in him to lose.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Just remember, that everyone may have the same suspicions. If they didnt, they wouldnt have made it this far.
Lianne may have not remembered where the mole was sitting on the boat etc.
I have suspected craig for ages.
John is definately not the mole. I'd be willing to place money on it.
That said, the camera can show us what they want us to see. So John can be shown on camera as trying so damn hard to win, yet off camera he fucks up a lot.

It

HSC
i still think its john. he seems so arrogant and cocky and it i hate it. in last weeks ep he said something on the boat like "you have already won the 25,000" ... i would have thought if he was on the team hed be saying "we have already won the 25,000"

meh i dunno. it could be liz too, she has always stuck next to john so maybe she is using him as her cover or something. n craig? i dunno

P

pLuvia

I don't think its craig anymore, Liz could be purposely screwing up and John could be the hero yet he is the mole

Danoz The Great

HSC
John's won too much money for the kitty for him to be the mole.

I think he's become arrogant because he's either pissed off at the others, or using it to intimidate the mole - remember he'd know body language, he's a retired detective.. ;)

Carnivour

HSC
I would seriously love to be the Mole. Not only would it be fun to think of ways to sabotage, but you are guaranteed to win a fairly large amount. Btw, is this the same as what they've done in the past series? That whatever prizemoney they dont win, goes to the Mole? Or is that just an implementation this year?

Danoz The Great

HSC
Carnivour said:
Btw, is this the same as what they've done in the past series? That whatever prizemoney they dont win, goes to the Mole? Or is that just an implementation this year?
I think it's new...not sure, I can't remember lol :rolleyes:

P

pLuvia

Carnivour said:
I would seriously love to be the Mole. Not only would it be fun to think of ways to sabotage, but you are guaranteed to win a fairly large amount. Btw, is this the same as what they've done in the past series? That whatever prizemoney they dont win, goes to the Mole? Or is that just an implementation this year?
You're not guaranteed to win? Even for the mole

HSC
sometimes i think craig's the mole. then i think liz. and then i think john.

can all 3 of them be the mole?

persephone

HSC
Didn't realise there were clues on the profiles... huh.... imagine that...

Didn't pick John.

P

pLuvia

YAY~~~ I was right :D:D:D

Yeh as if anyone could pick that up :(
Especially the numbers wth?

P

pLuvia

I knew the braille was clues, but couldn't be bothered to check it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)