The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
How can you just find a plane seat in the middle of the ocean and just burn it... FFS!

Make one of these instead at least... :lol:

I'm sure that would be a great idea, playing racing games in the seat some kid died in.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Debris are confirmed not mh370
I wonder what plane they are from though

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Way too many resources have been spent on this search. I thought this died out long ago.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Way too many resources have been spent on this search. I thought this died out long ago.
You can't put a value on lives , especially if the families want to know what finally happened

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
You can't put a value on lives , especially if the families want to know what finally happened
I'm sure that money could have been spent doing something more practical such as feeding homeless people (or helping anyone that is still alive in this present moment). While a small search for bodies is justified for that reason, a search of this scale, at least in my opinion, is not.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure that money could have been spent doing something more practical such as feeding homeless people (or helping anyone that is still alive in this present moment). While a small search for bodies is justified for that reason, a search of this scale, at least in my opinion, is not.
politics

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They need to know why it crashed to rule out the chance of a severe design/technical fault in some (or all) Boeing 777.

That being said, if the flaperon has turned up at Reunion Island, there's minimal chance that they will be able to find the black box. If the plane glided to sea level, then there would be a chance (ocean floor imaging to identify the intact hull), but it seems it's likely that it spiralled.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Wow so all that work that Australia did was pretty much nothing and a rubbish collector near Africa discovered the actual debris lol

Flop21

HSC
A plane crashed. They need to know why to prevent this happening in the future.

Mr_Kap

HSC
A plane crashed. They need to know why to prevent this happening in the future.
What bout the millions of kids starving!
We need to prevent that from happening.

What about the undermanned hospitals?
What about the out of date public transport?

What about the.... I think you get the point.

buriza

conviction
HSC
What bout the millions of kids starving!
We need to prevent that from happening.

What about the undermanned hospitals?
What about the out of date public transport?

What about the.... I think you get the point.
Money not going here doesn't mean it'll automatically go to what you're talking about. It'd probably have more chance of going to the military.

Flop21

HSC
hhghgb

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)