The Loft (1 Viewer)

ATARded

HSC
Shiiiiit.

Do they do it with everyone or only people that look underage?
Because I am quite tall...

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
I am a final year student and I have NFI what the difference between the Loft and the Glasshouse is?

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
The Loft is upstairs from the Glasshouse. It's some-what better, too, but smaller, so generally more crowded.

ATARded, yes, they check all IDs if they suspect you're under-age, and legally, they must check if they suspect you're under 25 (though they no longer check mine-- but I think it's the beard). Being tall does not really make you look older, and, assuming you're 17, if certainly wouldn't make you look mid-20s. You should just wait for what I suspect would be a few months until you turn 18. Drinking a few drinks at the Loft is not worth the trouble.

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
The Loft is upstairs from the Glasshouse. It's some-what better, too, but smaller, so generally more crowded.

ATARded, yes, they check all IDs if they suspect you're under-age, and legally, they must check if they suspect you're under 25 (though they no longer check mine-- but I think it's the beard). Being tall does not really make you look older, and, assuming you're 17, if certainly wouldn't make you look mid-20s. You should just wait for what I suspect would be a few months until you turn 18. Drinking a few drinks at the Loft is not worth the trouble.
Is that the outdoor area??? But there is no bar or anything there.

Only bar I know in the tower is the glasshouse

Aeriff

HSC
Is that the outdoor area??? But there is no bar or anything there.

Only bar I know in the tower is the glasshouse
Go up the stairs near the pool tables at glasshouse and go left and walk down the little alleyway, or if you're out the front go down the alleyway between the tower and the radio station building/Co-op

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
inb4 squeenie telling a story about how glasshouse is bad
we, and by we i mean i, have done worse things at the loft than glasshouse :. glasshouse is better :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)