The Living End (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
a couple of my friends went last night.. they said it was awesome - "the best band live" < but then I thought they were going over board..

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I saw em on Friday and they absolutely went off! They were an excellent live band, but the best is goin a bit a far...as mcdickpants said, everybody says that after a show...and yes, Bumblebeez 81 really do suck.

I thought the Living End were amazing though, it was an awesome show and as for the Enmore, I think it's a brilliant venue that needs a bigger mosh pit...the GA tickets sold out almost straight away.

How funny was it when Cheney's guitar string snapped? Then the "I feel like Kermit the fuckin frog up here" :p Excellent show, but nothing will ever beat Radiohead.

wanton-wonton

HSC
eLmo said:
a couple of my friends went last night.. they said it was awesome - "the best band live" < but then I thought they were going over board..
err lets not go nuts yeh? we all know metallica is the best band live...
and NO im not just saying it 'cause they're my favourite band, they truly are the best live band. how james stirs up the crowd and how nice the vocals are...its just fucking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ maybe if you read my post properly you'd notice that they said that.. and I thought they were going over board :rolleyes: ...
do you have to turn every thread into a metallica topic?

wanton-wonton

HSC
eLmo said:
^ maybe if you read my post properly you'd notice that they said that.. and I thought they were going over board :rolleyes: ...
do you have to turn every thread into a metallica topic?
hehe yeh i know you said going overboard
im just agreeing with ya yeh ;)?

anyway someone get me LIVE SHIT DVD!!!!!!!!

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
taxman said:
I saw em on Friday and they absolutely went off! They were an excellent live band, but the best is goin a bit a far...as mcdickpants said, everybody says that after a show...and yes, Bumblebeez 81 really do suck.

I thought the Living End were amazing though, it was an awesome show and as for the Enmore, I think it's a brilliant venue that needs a bigger mosh pit...the GA tickets sold out almost straight away.

How funny was it when Cheney's guitar string snapped? Then the "I feel like Kermit the fuckin frog up here" :p Excellent show, but nothing will ever beat Radiohead.
now all i need is a hand up my ass

*nervous stare*

no andy, its ok!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)