The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hello....
Well, i'm about to sit my trial next week, but was just recently told that my original supp text book wasn't suitable for imaginative jouney's, as it relates far more to physical, so i'm a bit up the creek
I've started reading the Lion, WItch and Wardrobe, but i was wondering if anyone could help me out with themes, techniques etc... anything u need to answer a response..
Thanks heaps :).... and good luk with ur trials as well ..

ellz

HSC
im doing the same thing, im a bit stuck aswel. Im saying that it relates to the tempest in the sense that when lucy steps into the wardrobe and begins to make her way into narnia, she doesnt really have a say or sense of control over where its taking her, as miranda and prospero didnt have control over where the boat was taking them on the way to the island. Also, Miranda was totally amazed when she first saw ferdinand, as she had never seen anyone like him before, as is lucy when she firsts meats mr tumnus. I supose its the same with the other characters when they first see those who occupy narnia.
Ive seen the movie version of the lion the witch and the wardrobe, but its been a while since ive read the book, so my relating themes are a bit generalised, but i'll post anymore suggestions if they come to me. Hope this helps a bit or triggers any ideas for you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)