the limitations of ants (1 Viewer)

narrator

HSC
N/A
anyone wishing to see the beginning of this discussion, please go to the thread: 'the token thread of increasing SPAM since the course ended'

d1ngo, shall we continue?

Last edited:

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
i dunno... i'm getting bored... it's no fun when u know thatin the end no-one will be "delivered to the realm of the unliving."

I'll stick with war... it's easier to take the piss out of.

narrator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by d1ngo
it's no fun when u know thatin the end no-one will be "delivered to the realm of the unliving."
impressive terminology, there may be hope for you yet, however you still have the problems of reality, rationanity, innevitability and the greatest power of them all, myself, to overcome before you can ascend to an understanding above that of an ant...

...the futility of ants is a mechanism for the immense power of gods...

Last edited:

narrator

HSC
N/A
babydoll, normally i'd agree, but this is an intellectual discussion, even though basically d1ngo and i are just insulting each other

i'm sure the mods will see the benefits of such discussion

...they are the gods of the gods...

d1ngo

HSC
Being an ant sucks... who wants to conform to reality? I'd rather live in my world of delusionment... and depression... and lust... the very things that make us different from animals...

maybe when i wake up from MY reality, for reality can only be defined by oneself, then i might have dreamt up more ammunition...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
if you think about it ants are quite superior to majority of humans...they dont judge others, they dont question authority, they dont have preconceived bias....

and best of all!! they have this amrked ability to make communism work!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
Don't forget, I'm a mod too

I just dont mod this forum

congratulations on the moddage babydoll_

narrator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by d1ngo
Being an ant sucks... who wants to conform to reality? I'd rather live in my world of delusionment... and depression... and lust... the very things that make us different from animals...

maybe when i wake up from MY reality, for reality can only be defined by oneself, then i might have dreamt up more ammunition...
i find it difficult to comprehend exactly how someone with so little power can be corrupted so absolutely...

...power is not a tool of the weak...
...you lack power...
...your reality is not real, once again, the ant deludes themself into believing that power in a manifestation of desire, this is not the case...
...a lack of power has caused you to inevitably build false barriers of security...
...the result, your reality...
...but once more, the ant is but one ant nd survival depends on the species...
...your reality is insignificant...
...the difference between us and the animals is not depression, is not lust, it is the ability to channel such lust into false security...
...humanity is an effect of false constructions...

narrator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by narrator
...power is not a tool of the weak...
...you lack power...
...your reality is not real, once again, the ant deludes themself into believing that power in a manifestation of desire, this is not the case...
...a lack of power has caused you to inevitably build false barriers of security...
...the result, your reality...
...but once more, the ant is but one ant nd survival depends on the species...
...your reality is insignificant...
...the difference between us and the animals is not depression, is not lust, it is the ability to channel such lust into false security...
...humanity is an effect of false constructions...
Therefore, the reality you have created for yourself MUST follow thre same lines... for reality can ONLY be defined y one's own experiences and feelings... therefore, your argument of my reality not existing due to my "lack of power" is fallible, for if i have created a reality for myself to exist in, then i have some degree of power. Furthermore, it would be obvious to anyone (ant or not) that my reality id therefore NOT corrupted, but absoulute.

Shouts to AsyLum for his new title... :p sick shit dude...

d1ngo

HSC
Originally posted by narrator
Therefore, the reality you have created for yourself MUST follow thre same lines... for reality can ONLY be defined y one's own experiences and feelings... therefore, your argument of my reality not existing due to my "lack of power" is fallible, for if i have created a reality for myself to exist in, then i have some degree of power. Furthermore, it would be obvious to anyone (ant or not) that my reality id therefore NOT corrupted, but absoulute.

Shouts to AsyLum for his new title... :p sick shit dude...
wtf? how come MY post came up as narrators?

the school network is eating some serious ass at the moment... :S

narrator

HSC
N/A
you see d1ngo, the gods are restless and have cast a reign of post stuff ups upon the ants...

...at any rate, although reality is a construct, how can ants possibly say it is purely their own, for ants are part of a network designed to promote structure and unity. This is the only way in which one ant can believe that they have power over the rest, in that if they fail, the systme fails...

...yet as you have so rightly pointed out, it is possible for an ant to remove themselves from tehe colony and escape to their own twisted sense of self, of the real, but they do not and cannot gain power from this...

...infact, they deny themselves any chance of communal power they once may have had by separating from the bonds which tied them to other ants...

...thus either way, the ant has no hope of power, as part of a group, it loses power by having to rely on the group and conform to structure, yet as an individual it is bound by the limitations of individuality, rejected by the colony and thus can never have power over it...

...the only chance for the ant to gain power is to rise above the status of ant to the level of, say, spider - a being that relies on the ants, but can survive alone...

...this the ant cannot do, for the design and purpose of the ant is a communal one, the rise of one ant brings the rise of the rest, and so they are again expressing the traits of the ant unit...

...an ant can only rise in status if the collective colony no longer sees them as an ant, thus society creates a new reality, however tainted it may be. The problem is that your reality is just that, for you and you only, thus it could never be accepted socially...

...the ants quarrel and ultimatly never acheive a higher purpose, thus securing teh role of the spider as the higher being, the ants do nothing to challenge, as they call it, 'the powers that be'...

Last edited:

MUS2

narrator shutup
you are really trying to annoy d1ngo aren't you?
whateva you say, you are wrong!
mhua ha ha

muah ha ha

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
munch munch munch.
i find this quite amusing. :)

Johnny G

HYMENOPTERA

"For more than a century, scientists have known that certain species of ants subsist by raiding other ant colonies and turning their offspring into slaves." Louis Jacobson
A slavemaking Specy: Protomognathus americanus

Yeah, I still have nothing to do + I havnt posted anything 4 a while.
note 2 self: Stop posting crap
note 2 narrator: Stop posting crap

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by anti
munch munch munch.
i find this quite amusing. :)
i was sitting three metres from both...hahha i found it hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)