• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

THE LAST EXAM....Design and Technology (1 Viewer)

ROFLOLMAO

HSC
N/A
Hey peoplez, Any thoughts about this exams??

THUMBS UP to the BS that gets me through this subject!!

idk how 2 study for this subject.. I usually wait for the last day to study some notes and end up using general knowledge and BS to answer the question

I'm so over HSC studying, my brain went...:bomb:

splash_me

HSC
Totally agree...Design and tech exams are all about general knowledge and BS-ing.
For study i've been hand-writing summaries from my textbook and reading articles online about emerging technologies.

joezia

HSC

idk how 2 study for this subject.. I usually wait for the last day to study some notes and end up using general knowledge and BS to answer the question

jst know ur factors affecting design wat they are, research techniques n shit qualitative n quantitative , tools used like gantt chart and cad n sketches, factors that affect innovation, u shud really prepare examples its gna ask for some for example the impact culture has on innovation muslims wont like this cos it offends there culture cos of this n this n this bla bla, its an easy exam we got 1 hour n a half to bullshit

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I took D&T last year, and did pretty well in it. Anyway, i didn't revise for the end of year exam, and in fact hadn't even looked at any content that year. I got 87% on pure bullshitting, and knowledge of what happens in the real world. Imagine if i had revised aye...

So Revise!!! haha.

GL mate.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I took D&T last year, and did pretty well in it. Anyway, i didn't revise for the end of year exam, and in fact hadn't even looked at any content that year. I got 87% on pure bullshitting, and knowledge of what happens in the real world. Imagine if i had revised aye...

So Revise!!! haha.

GL mate.
Lol nice.

My next/last exam (SDD) is on thursday, almost as bad as you guys have it for D&T = (

joezia

HSC

So Revise!!! haha.

GL mate.
u just made my confidence level go to 100000, thanks heaps man lol

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
i think getting over 90 in design should be pretty achievable. I dont know how to study for it either man, im confused lol. i havent studied for one design exam lol currently ranked 1 < answers are all pure bs LOL.
guess we just gotta go over the syllabus

joezia

HSC
i think getting over 90 in design should be pretty achievable. I dont know how to study for it either man, im confused lol. i havent studied for one design exam lol currently ranked 1 < answers are all pure bs LOL.
guess we just gotta go over the syllabus
im in the exact same boat man im ranked 1 and ive never studied for this shit, and we did a prac hsc question n apparently my answer was band 6 and i just wrote pure bullshit based on real life knowledge and common sense lmao, but jst prepare examples of the impact of culture on innovation, how innovations impact environment , considerations when innovating, and the design process and all that , thats wat im doing

Dianna22

HSC
:punch: :caffeine:
MY EXAM WAS ON THE FIRST DAY - business studies and THE LAST DAY - design and tech

HSC IS JUST SLOW TORTURE - i feel like im in a balloon and im breathing the last air bubble of fresh oxyen - LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :party:

so awesome

HSC
N/A

The animation is cool. Thats like me right now. and before. and after the exam :/

becoc

HSC
I've tried to summarise the whole syllabus but it's all so repetitive and self explanatory. I know when I get in there I wont remember specifics though.What's everyone focusing on?
Freedom is so close!

ROFLOLMAO

HSC
N/A
I've tried to summarise the whole syllabus but it's all so repetitive and self explanatory. I know when I get in there I wont remember specifics though.What's everyone focusing on?
Freedom is so close!
Well! BASICALLY im focusing on MIND MAKING BS!! my best-est school mate!!

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
Im doing the syllabus notes now, nearly finished. i think everyone should be able to finish the notes less than 1.5hrs. its taken me longer cause i procrastinate :D

Keshav999

HSC
N/A
hey someone can give me a past exam papers cambridge o level design and technology 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)