The Ladder Theory (1 Viewer)

mojo_rising

HSC
A little misguided i must say, seems too focused on deliberately trying to disagree with people to actually put forward any sort of convincing argument. That "years of research" crap means absolutely nothing, not only were the actual results not published, they were also not tested. Quite poor

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
the ladder theory is just something for guys who cant get girls to make them feel better about themselves. if you go out and meet enough people you'll find that most decent girls arent obsessed with money and status and that shit.

Optophobia

HSC

You know a theory published on this website has credibility when it uses language like "Would like to fuck" and "would fuck drunk but not admit to it".:rofl:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but you're a troll matty. Trolls even defy the laws of physics.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i cant read it! from the posts i get the general gist, but it keeps saying "operation timed out when trying to contact intellectualwhores or some shit. :(:( i wanna read it

jjsnax

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol! My sister just asked me what I'm doing, and I said "I'm reading." She thinks it's for the HSC. :D

my bullshit alarm just hit the ceiling.

thats funny that youre sister think you're doing the HSC bcos it says you're in class of 04, and the comment was made it 08.

if youre going to make shit up, atleast TRY and make less transparent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)