• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ladder Theory (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
No, I'm just saying voer your ass (not the donkey type) while paying someone out. The point still remains, ladder theory is right, the best chicks can do is say "*giggle* No it isn't *giggle*", and then go and have sex with an outlaw biker.
Well i havn't been bothered to read the ladder theory so I don't know what it goes on about.

Back to what you said before
KeypadSDM said:
I think she honestly has no idea that she, and the rest of her female bretheren are whores to the extreme.

That's the saddest part.

".
Not all women are whores to the "extreme" ... thats a insult to women...
Maybe some of the ones you have met/come across have been.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
No shit that all women aren't whores? It's called hyperbole (Pronounced hyper-bowl for effect). And stop trying to be nice. I know you want to hit me in the face with a sledgehammer.

My point is still there, read ladder theory, here's the gist:

Women have 2 ladders, a friends latter and a sex ladder. You are on one or the other, not both. You will either be her bitch, or make her your bitch essentially.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
was i being nice? lol
I might look at it "oneday".

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you know what, i'd like to see someone/some people make a parody/satire of the ladder theory...

shall i start you off?

Now the ladder theory description goes like this:
Bob Meets Jane
Bob sizes her up based on how big her boobs are
Bob puts her on the ladder
Jane decides that she wants to be higher
Bob is being a stingy ass and wants to reserve it for Connie
Jane slaps the crap out of Bob
Bob has a red pulsing hand-mark on his face
Jane sits on the ladder anyway
Connie comes along
Connie sits on the ladder above Jane
Connie and Jane don't want to be on the same ladder
Connie and Jane kick/hit each other until they both fall off to their tragic deaths
Bob dies a lonely old man

obviously, i suck at this. want to hear what you guys come up with

S

Shuter

That was hardly a parody, most of that is what the ladder theory is saying anyway.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
fine... i told you i was crap. amuse me and think of a better one. no wait, don't you support the dude's views?

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
fine... i told you i was crap. amuse me and think of a better one. no wait, don't you support the dude's views?
I support my views.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
really. then why do you go out of your way to rebuke other's objective thoughts agaisnt the matter? i would have jsut gotten over it straight afterwards [that is, if i was actually supporting thsoe views] personally, i don't see why everyone should care so much. it's like, jsut get over. his views do not really affect your life

or are you jsut saying that you didn't write it so people won't start sending you death threats and creepy messages

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
really. then why do you go out of your way to rebuke other's objective thoughts agaisnt the matter? i would have jsut gotten over it straight afterwards [that is, if i was actually supporting thsoe views] personally, i don't see why everyone should care so much. it's like, jsut get over. his views do not really affect your life

or are you jsut saying that you didn't write it so people won't start sending you death threats and creepy messages
OMG !!!!!1111one one 11111!!!!11!1one!!111!oneone!1 YOu are SO AwEsOME At dEtective WoRK yUo FouND me oUT!!one one one11111!!!!one

I support my own views, where those same views are also expressed in the ladder theory I'll support it too.

Other people hardly seem to have objective thoughts on the matter, they merely write "ladder theory is shit", and run away.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
OMG !!!!!1111one one 11111!!!!11!1one!!111!oneone!1 YOu are SO AwEsOME At dEtective WoRK yUo FouND me oUT!!one one one11111!!!!one

I support my own views, where those same views are also expressed in the ladder theory I'll support it too.

Other people hardly seem to have objective thoughts on the matter, they merely write "ladder theory is shit", and run away.
geez, do you have to be so sarcastic

the question is, why bother. there's no point since most people won't change their minds. pretty much a waste of time

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
geez, do you have to be so sarcastic

the question is, why bother. there's no point since most people won't change their minds. pretty much a waste of time
Why are you posting that then?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
by the way, have you actually applied the ladder theory to real life and found that it is true? i'm curious to know just how much people can relate to it

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
because you're posting. and i have no life
But why would you post something? when as you yourself said posting opinions and structured arguements are useless because they will not change most people's mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)