The KFC thread (1 Viewer)

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Sorry stupid question cos I really have no exp in these things; should I bring my birth certificate to the first interview? I know i can bring other things eg. passport but my parents would less likely allow me to bring that than my birth cert.

asking this because i remember in the online application it had a question asking which one of them we were going to bring to the interview..
I think it's one or the other (proof to work requirement), but bring along both anyway, it will only help.

CecilyMare

HSC
KFC interview in an hour and the left side of my face is swollen (mostly around the eye, i just woke up today like that and I expected it heal by the time my interviews going to be on but obviously it isn't getting much better), should I go and just sit there talking and looking like a freak?

Is it bad to reschedule/cancel an interview an hour before the interview actually starts?

Kiim2507

HSC
Might be too late by now but you can either
- call up the store and explain the situation, mention you're still happy to come in you're face is just a bit swollen or you can reschedule to a time that suits them
- or just go and when you're first introduced to the manager just say I'm really sorry but I woke up with a swollen face or whatever don't just go without saying anything cos they'll be like =\ haha

waza_

HSC
Seriously wtf is with the pocketfulls thingy thats on the menu now? I got to work and was like okay so there's a shitload of new stuff, why was I not informed? Haha

CecilyMare

HSC
Why does KFC always have certain menu items for only a month or so? Remember that popcorn chicken thing with the potato and gravy.. I swear that lasted like a week, I saw the ad three times, went out to buy it but they're like 'nu we don't have that nemore'

Kiim2507

HSC
Why does KFC always have certain menu items for only a month or so? Remember that popcorn chicken thing with the potato and gravy.. I swear that lasted like a week, I saw the ad three times, went out to buy it but they're like 'nu we don't have that nemore'
Just testing out promo items and introducing new stuff to the menu to entice people into KFC. If a promo item is extremely popular they will definitely bring it back and potentially add it as a new menu item.

IMO they should make towers a permanent menu item. They are incredibly popular and everyone loved them

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Just testing out promo items and introducing new stuff to the menu to entice people into KFC. If a promo item is extremely popular they will definitely bring it back and potentially add it as a new menu item.

IMO they should make towers a permanent menu item. They are incredibly popular and everyone loved them
Cayan Grill was the largest epic phail of a permanent menu item and they installed new ovens into every store (although mine already had one and didn't get a brand newy >_<)

They suck and I think my store sells about ~15 a day... -_- if that. Schnitzels would have been a great permanent menu item.

Kiim2507

HSC
hahah I reckon. We sell like 2 cayan during lunch.

KFC are so dumb...they should grill zingers instead! I grill zingers at my work for lunch for myself and they taste SO GOOD. I love it. It would be easier then having to buy a whole other kind of chicken and it actually tastes good.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
hahah I reckon. We sell like 2 cayan during lunch.

KFC are so dumb...they should grill zingers instead! I grill zingers at my work for lunch for myself and they taste SO GOOD. I love it. It would be easier then having to buy a whole other kind of chicken and it actually tastes good.
I've never done that before.. I'd get owned if my cranky manager saw it. But I'll suggest it to the good managers haha.

I work at Kempsey store obviously. 2nd best in the state, yeah, take that. Also the only store to receive a full 100 on the RGM store check.

Kiim2507

HSC
I've never done that before.. I'd get owned if my cranky manager saw it. But I'll suggest it to the good managers haha.

I work at Kempsey store obviously. 2nd best in the state, yeah, take that. Also the only store to receive a full 100 on the RGM store check.
haha I'm lucky all my managers are pretty chilled.
Wow nice my store is pretty average lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)