The KFC thread (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That doesn't sound right...should be $8.45 + $1.80 = $10.25. At least at my store thats what it is.

Yeah they have gone up though. Pretty sure they went up to compensate for the grillers. But yeah head offices fault not the stores :p
That's what I got charge about a week and a half or so ago so I was very puzzeled, maybe they entered it wrong or something?

I'm aware it's not the store's fault but either way KFC not as cheap as it used to be in the good old days. While everything else although has gone up doesn't seem as much. :(

Kiim2507

HSC
That's what I got charge about a week and a half or so ago so I was very puzzeled, maybe they entered it wrong or something?

I'm aware it's not the store's fault but either way KFC not as cheap as it used to be in the good old days. While everything else although has gone up doesn't seem as much. :(
Oh thats weird :S Either that store has dramatically rasied their prices or they made a mistake. You can call up the store and double check the prices and if they say $10.25 you can say you were charged more and they can go through the records if you know the day and approx time

langerbbs

HSC
2nd interview? how random..i just had one then a week or 2 later my manager called me and asked me to go to orientation.

I don't hate KFC...I like the people and managers (well most :p)
Customer are alright...you get the occasional shitheads but you get that everywhere.

i applied online 2 days ago, got a phone call yesterday asking for an interview today, and got the phone call 2 hours after the interview that i got the job. pick up my uniform tomorrow and have my orientation on sunday . fastttt

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
i applied online 2 days ago, got a phone call yesterday asking for an interview today, and got the phone call 2 hours after the interview that i got the job. pick up my uniform tomorrow and have my orientation on sunday . fastttt
Geeze, probably desperate.

CecilyMare

HSC
I got an email inviting me to attend interview, now they're telling me to confirm it by responding back via email?

What should I say lol

CecilyMare

HSC
Also is it okay to wear school uniform? Because it's after school on Monday, 4:30 and I dont have time to go home and change.

Can someone reply pretty please with turtle on top

Kiim2507

HSC
I got an email inviting me to attend interview, now they're telling me to confirm it by responding back via email?

What should I say lol
I sounded so wanky in my reply back. Just say
Dear (Managers Name)
Thanks thats fine I will see you then (Or something like that..doubt they judge you on what you reply)
Then sign off your name.

And yeah I'd say school uniform is fine as long as it's clean. Tie your hair up (presuming you're a girl lol), wear minimal/no jewelry and not too much make up. Take out any facial peircings if you have any.

Umm other then that I dunno the interview is pretty straight forward as long as you can string words together you're set. (Sometimes not even a requirement lol)

Kiim2507

HSC
There's a new screen?!
Ah fuck....
Yeah at least for me there is IT SUCKS haha all I do at work is complain about it.
They changed it so ultimate burger meals now have all burgers and twisters on the screen (good) but you have to put the drink in for every combo/ult/fillets box/2/3pc feed SO ANNOYING.

And they took away Condiments, Sub and the upsize buttons and instead where it would've said before
Ult ZFB
+3WWings

Now it says
Zing Burger
3WWings
Reg Chips
Reg P&G
Reg Pepsi
----------------
Ult Burger Meal

Or whatever and you have to press where it says chips to upsize/sub but the line is so small I always end up hitting something else and its SO FRUSTRATING lol

As you can see I'm am full of rage about it...I spend every minute at work complaining about it haha

Lucky I'm cooking for my next 4 shifts woo

zhenzhenZHEN

HSC
This is so annoying...I went for an interview last monday and the guy told me i got the job and so i filled out the employee details, bank details tfn and stuff, and he said he would contact me soonish.
Then I emailed them on saturday because I hadn't heard anything and got no reply, and then I called them yesterday and then they told me to go for orientation next week in some kfc in the city :\ and then they would give me shifts or something

So in the orientation will they explain to you like the pay and uniform and stuff? Also will i get something that shows that i am employed?

CecilyMare

HSC
Wtf.. there's an orientation day somewhere random in the city that you have to wait ages for? sheesh

Kiim2507

HSC
This is so annoying...I went for an interview last monday and the guy told me i got the job and so i filled out the employee details, bank details tfn and stuff, and he said he would contact me soonish.
Then I emailed them on saturday because I hadn't heard anything and got no reply, and then I called them yesterday and then they told me to go for orientation next week in some kfc in the city :\ and then they would give me shifts or something

So in the orientation will they explain to you like the pay and uniform and stuff? Also will i get something that shows that i am employed?
Nah orientation is more about the store and stuff. You have to do a restaurants basics as well (goes between an hour or 2 hours depends on the person running it and amount of people.) There you should get your uniform and can ask about pay and stuff

CecilyMare

HSC
How many people would be going to this orientation thing? How often does KFC have this orientation thing on?

Also, is it always somewhere in the city? Or does that depend on what store you're actually hired at?

Kiim2507

HSC
Nah depends on the store. Cos when I had orientation there was like 5-6 of us but my store is a franchise and the guy who owns my store own several others so that orientation was just people from his stores.

I've heard the actual KFC ones can get wuite big (20+) depending on how many people are getting hired at one point

CecilyMare

HSC
Sorry stupid question cos I really have no exp in these things; should I bring my birth certificate to the first interview? I know i can bring other things eg. passport but my parents would less likely allow me to bring that than my birth cert.

asking this because i remember in the online application it had a question asking which one of them we were going to bring to the interview..

waza_

HSC
I don't remember having my birth certificate at my first interview, but I do have a bad memory haha. Call them up and ask =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)