The Ivory Trail - Need Help BADDDDD (1 Viewer)

xxR34xx

HSC
Hi all could some 1 post like an example on how to talk bout the colours and images, :confused:i got an essay 4 homework and im gonna crazy i need help shaping the answer. THNX

elle148

HSC
Here is part of an essay I wrote, I can't find the rest of it on my computer but I'll see if I can find the one I hand wrote. I know this is probably too late for you to use but i hope it helps anyway.

The cover also suggests that they eyes shown, which can be assumed to be male, belong to the hero or protagonist of the novel. In the title, the word ‘ivory’ suggests illegal activities, wealth, intrigue, excitement and the possible involvement of an elephant. ‘Not all journeys have an ending’ implies that the journey may not resolve itself or end and that the story could involve time.
The composer has presented these ideas mainly through the use of visual elements; a montage of images which suggest journeys to be exotic, mysterious and dangerous places. The puffin symbol suggests quality, which gives a young audience a high expectation of the novel. The author’s name is in bolder font than the title because Kelleher is a well-known author who’s fans would buy this novel based on the popularity of his previous novels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)