the item that got away (1 Viewer)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
A girl-sized plain black top hat in Harajuku a few years ago.
I still kick myself for not buying it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
this absolutely gorgeous beautiful red suede coat at this random vintage boutique/opshop in Queensland about 3 years ago. It was the only one of it's kind in the shop...i had a look at it, tried it on bla bla, then i realised i had left my wallet etc in the car... it took me a while to find the car, find mum to get keys, rummage through crap to find money, etc etc...and by the time i got back some other person had bought it... :( :( oh man i was soooo annoyed with myself. i really really wanted that coat. ah well what can you do.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I've always wanted aleather jacket. Will more then likely get one, one day but not at the moment (they cost too much :()

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I've always wanted aleather jacket. Will more then likely get one, one day but not at the moment (they cost too much :()
I had a friend who bought one, then put on too much weight to fit into it anymore.
She gave it to me.
Win!
Awesome friend.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Strawbaby said:
I had a friend who bought one, then put on too much weight to fit into it anymore.
She gave it to me.
Win!
Awesome friend.
wanna trade friends?

T

trolloutaface

luisalow1 said:
anything you ever wanted to buy but never did?
Nope, cos that never happens to me. I have to buy whatever it is that I like that minute or else I won't be able to go to sleep that night. :D

luisalow1

HSC
yeah i have to agree actually, there's not much.

maybe this pair of tsubis when i was thirteen. but i was too scrawny for the six

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
at this age, how much more can you grow? unless you plan to put on heaps of weight or something...

i really liked a ben sherman shirt i saw...it was cheap too...and i didnt take it

Skeeta

HSC
blackfriday said:
at this age, how much more can you grow? unless you plan to put on heaps of weight or something...

i really liked a ben sherman shirt i saw...it was cheap too...and i didnt take it
I think he's talking about the 13 year old?

luisalow1

HSC
i was thirteen four years ago??

i grew after 13. i fit the six now lol but those tsubis are now what i would cut into shorts

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha yeah one of my mates did that to tsubis he had, i'm like you dickhead. but nah they looked alright actually how he did it

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i should have bought heaps of clothes when i was overseas..grrr

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i should have bought this TL wood coat/dress in pretty dog for $410, but i didnt because im a fucking idiot. i also should have bought more plain tshirts in thailand.

HSC
Black and white cardigan I've been saving up for after the exams (as a treat). Gone, all gone in 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)