The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
so rachel is goin out with ryan gosling who is noah in the notebook ryt?? then whoz ryan reynolds...is he the guy from two guyz a girl??...that is so cute that rachel and ryan gosling are goin out they make an adorable couple...i love them in the movie hehe
well thats the rumor, yes.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude, where did you find red eye? i hate you, it never downloads for me hahah.

OMG i watched it again just then... I really dont like that director, and wouldnt have watched it had rachel not been in it, but overall it was still a pretty good movie, the fact that rachel can run really well in high heels is amazing. lol

and i got it from ares... it wasnt the best quality but meh, it was watchable...

HSC
katietheskatie said:
oh well, as long as its watchable, right?

im just not really into thrillers... scream was fukin pathetic so its a giant step up from that.
But anything with mcadams in is watchable... nah it was pretty good actually... u should DLOAD IT ASAP dude

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
go_swans said:
seen it, but its still cool!!!
no u billy...the guy rachel mcadams kisses is ryan gosling not ryan reynolds...well thats wat it says in the captions

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no u billy...the guy rachel mcadams kisses is ryan gosling not ryan reynolds...well thats wat it says in the captions
the one in pic 12 is ryan reynolds....

SW0502

HSC
back to fav scenes. my fav is the end one where they are lying next to each other holding hands and the nurse comes in and relises their dead :( its the saddest scene but i love it its so beautiful!!!!!!! and i also love the music at the start when they show the river and the guys rowing across the water *sigh* i loooooooove this movie so much i wish i was rachel

HSC
SW0502 said:
back to fav scenes. my fav is the end one where they are lying next to each other holding hands and the nurse comes in and relises their dead :( its the saddest scene but i love it its so beautiful!!!!!!! and i also love the music at the start when they show the river and the guys rowing across the water *sigh* i loooooooove this movie so much i wish i was rachel
lol ive watched it prolly 100+ times but i must admit I often turn it off after Allie runs back to Noah holding that suitcase cuz its the last u see of Gosling and McAdams who make the movie....

but still the ending is rad

tasha1188 said:
but it says ryan gosling in the captions...im lost :(
yeh but dude its ryan reynolds... Reynolds has dark hair...

HSC
tasha1188 said:
then the captions are lying...how rude...no1 and nothing lies to me :(
yeah dude the captions are effin gay... trust me its ryan reynolds

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
lol ive watched it prolly 100+ times but i must admit I often turn it off after Allie runs back to Noah holding that suitcase cuz its the last u see of Gosling and McAdams who make the movie....

but still the ending is rad

yeh but dude its ryan reynolds... Reynolds has dark hair...
HAHAAHAH i found it! omg freaky!!! i didnt even see that you wrote that and i said it in a pm!! HAHAHAH we are too weird

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
HAHAAHAH i found it! omg freaky!!! i didnt even see that you wrote that and i said it in a pm!! HAHAHAH we are too weird

thats so funny.. and u like delta goodrem too.. ur a good mungbean!

and katie wats the latest with ur red eye dloading? (cant pm u cuz ur thingo is full)

Last edited:
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i love Ali's hair like this!!!

yeh thats mad. i really dont like it in the scene where she goes back to seabrook to see Noah. bu thten again i guess thats how they had it back then, right

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i liked it...i thought it was funny how she drove into the gate...hehe...i love the notebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)