The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
haha, so did u!

i thought i would have the ugliest avatar (while still being of a female) possible

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAH ewwwww fuck that is ugly. AHAH change it. you made me change my sig (which i stole from some fairy floss slut's website), so im making you change your av.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
bbbbbbbbbahahahahah i was reading a few months old New Idea, or Woman's Day, one of those ones, and it had this gross article on Casey Donovan about how her father cant go within 100 feet of her. SHE SMOKES!! its the mose feral picture. gut and fat everywhere. i have another post to write, but its so good that i dont want it spoiled with the grotesque tub of lard that casey donovan is. so ill make a new post.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
NEW DELTA PIC!!!! its for her JAPANESE album coming out in October. FUCK this is the hottest fucking picture i have ever seen. MILLA!!!! make me a sig out of it.

HSC
that is cool for an album cover. the signature you have at the moment is rad. i say leave it as it is, dude.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
that is cool for an album cover. the signature you have at the moment is rad. i say leave it as it is, dude.
more like: i cant be bothered making a sig so keep that one. :uhhuh:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAH Milla and her drunk msgs. i am SO good at decoding them now. i read them without any worries! fuck what an alco.

LOL Nick you shoulda been at the delta forum party last night. too bad it crashed. HAHAHAH fuck it was funny. they were posting pics of actual fairy bread and everything. i still dunno if Delta ended up coming online coz the site is still down!! must have been some MASSIVE party.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHA man it was gay. the forum is still down. apparently it crashed when there was 166 members online :S

HSC
It is a shame I missed it. I would have loved to have been on my computer with my fairy bread, delta brigade construction 'yobbo' vest (with my delta concert t-shirt underneath)and my green cordial with delta pumping through my stereo.

Unfortunately this was all too much fun for someone like me to be having on a saturday night.

HSC
for sure, dude! ahahaa. most people think he looks gay in this sig. but he looks HOT (as always) and OMG 1000 posts.

NICK U FUCKER U LOSE.

hahah shelly. u owe me dude

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAH Milla i didnt know you knew about it!! HAHAH its so funny, coz hes like "and you cant tell ANYONE about he bet either. otherwise you lose" BAHAHAH so he lost anyway by telling you.

hahah how do i owe you?! just coz you made the 1000th post? dude it would have been on the first page anyway.

HAHAH what an idiot. thinking this thread would die down before 1000 posts.

$1.50 NICK YOU BITCH!!! (from that sharks game you owe me) fuck this is pretty good. i could make awesome bets with him til he owes me like $100.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
FUCKING HELL MILLA! U LOSER! DAMN.

OK I OWE U 1.50 SHELL. but it doesnt matter cuz i will make another bet thats $2 so u will end up owing me

how there can be 1000 posts on a movie liek the notebook is beyond me

HSC
because the notebook is pretty much the best movie ever? i watched it for the first time in ages the other night. haha <3 for having 3 dvds of the same movie.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i should really watch it again. lately ive been playing scenes in my head while im cutting up chickens at work. its a sign that i haven't seen it in ages.

hahah nick, you will lose the $2 bet too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)