The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I watched The Notebook for the first time last night and it wasn't that bad actually! The ending was sad though, but still, it was still a great movie! My friend said it was overrated so i didn't expect too much of it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
pffft overrated?? more like underrated. i should really watch it again. its been ages. same with deltas concert dvd. i used to watch it each and every night.

HSC
I lent my copy to someone and still havent gotten it back. I'll have to chase it up cause back up copies just arent as good.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
baha i bet it was nickolas. he pretends he hates the notebook, but secretly, he loves it. fag

HSC
hahha yeah i bought him a copy for his birthday last year. he does love it, but it wasnt him i lent it to.

OMG SOCCER TONIGHT!!! WOOOOOOOTTTT GOIN OUT INTO THE FREEZUN COLD TO WATCH LUCAS> SHALL BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAHAHAH he fucken sucks so fucken much. god hes shit, the whole sport is shit.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ahhhhhhhhhhh lucas :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I know, right? I can't believe it. It just had to happen to him! He's probably still crying.

HSC
Shell said:
BAHAHAHAH he fucken sucks so fucken much. god hes shit, the whole sport is shit.
dude, did you actually watch any of the world cup? he is fucking awesome, and i'm not just saying that 'cause he's hot. he is a really, really good player. and everyone's saying (even mark viduka) that since mark's not going to play for australia anymore, lucas is gonna be the new aussie captain.

fuck yes for that :wave:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude, did you actually watch any of the world cup? he is fucking awesome, and i'm not just saying that 'cause he's hot. he is a really, really good player. and everyone's saying (even mark viduka) that since mark's not going to play for australia anymore, lucas is gonna be the new aussie captain.

fuck yes for that :wave:
Dude, why would i actually watch any of the world cup? he is fucking crap, and i'm not just saying that 'cause he's fugly. he is a really, really fucken shitty player. its a shame that everyone's saying (even mark viduka) that since mark's not going to play for australia anymore, lucas lameass neil is gonna be the new aussie captain.

fuck NO for that

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
hahahaha. lucas lameass neill. ahahaha

Milla, just thought id prove shellys point by posting this pic.... (that i put on ur car!)

hahahhahahaha 'but don't blame Lucas'

as if we won't.

admittedly, he played well throughout the whole cup. But doing that so close the the end of a game was just stupid

Last edited:
HSC
:( that note was teh mean, Nick.

thanks for the pics though, they go well with my other clippings!
and fuck YEAH for lucas as the new aussie captain!

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
For once in my life I will have to say Shelly is right.

Milla and the skatie are wrong.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
YESSS!!! fucking hell, i thought the whole world had gone insane. soccer is shit. i HATE how the whole entire world is obsessed with it. BOO MUCAS NEILL!

Skeeta

HSC
i dont give a shit about the soccer, but fuck hes a sexy beast

i watched the game just to see him :eek:

well i taped and fast-forwarded the boring bits

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL this thread is legendary. we've gone through so many topics, all confined within the 'I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK' topic. its awesome. though this current topic of discussion isn't very awesome. :(

HSC
<333 the notebook.
<333333333333 neill.
also <3333333333333333333333333333 the weetbix ad katie! )cant believe uve neva seen it!!) I have it on tape

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)