• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The "I just had a shit day at school" thread (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Screwball116 said:
You Dont know shit day til you've lived a day in my life
I have so many committments outside of school plus a really heavy hw load plus chores around the house... all I need is a job and I'm set for a mental breakdown by next term LOL

Maybe instead of complaining about ur day u should think about how some other peoples days are every day i.e the poor and homeless, and be thankful u even go to school
seriously don't join a forum if you just want to have a go at others. Firstly you have to realise that we don't go around like depressed teenages posting stuff like "ohh man school sucked today because this guy didnt talk to me. life is like so crap now *sighz*" whenever my friends tell me how crap their life because of little things like that, i just want to slap them because they have no idea about all the suffering that others face everyday.

This thread was created so members can get things off their chest. it is not a "i want to kill myself thread because my life sucks, please read my posts because i am an attention whore and want everyone to know". However from how you stated "You Dont know shit day til you've lived a day in my life I have so many committments outside of school plus a really heavy hw load plus chores around the house... all I need is a job and I'm set for a mental breakdown by next term LOL" i can see that your complaning how crap your life when none of us have gone to the extent of saying that we are soon going to have a mental breakdown or that our life sucks. stop contradicting yourself. you don't know ANY of us, so don't start judging.

Last edited:

Clarebare

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
you don't know ANY of us, so don't start judging.
Well said, go you. Honestly, some people on this site should just be shot. Or rendered infertile. Or something.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Clarebare said:
Honestly, some people on this site should just be shot. Or rendered infertile. Or something.
Sigged! :lol:

First time I've directly sigged someone's post too, hehe.

I would agree with you hopeles5ly, forums like these are for the purpose of sharing ideas, knowledge, and experiences, not to flame and have a go at others.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Riviet said:
Sigged! :lol:

First time I've directly sigged someone's post too, hehe.

I would agree with you hopeles5ly, forums like these are for the purpose of sharing ideas, knowledge, and experiences, not to flame and have a go at others.
How often do you sig others' posts, Riviet? *coughsimpsonsrulecough* :p Much appreciated that it was off...the embarassment, ha :eek:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I do it occasionally when there's nothing else to put in my sig. ;)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Our school still stocks coca cola, and if it stops it doesn't matter because we can go into the CBD for lunch :D.

We have 4 50 minutes, and 2 55 minute periods per day.

karoooh

HSC
We only have coke zero now, and if we wanted coke, it's off to The Spot.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
theres no coke in our 'pseudo-healthy-choice' canteen

but i can stay chirpy from the caffeine in fruit juice. um the ones in our cateen which are called boost juices or something of the like. mmm gingko bilobi (err yeh its exotic sounding) ~

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i think our school canteen is one of the most unhealthiest ones in sydney. whats more is that everything is pretty and cheap and nothing is over $3.50. thus it persuades students to buy from it !

anyways back on topic. found out that our teacher has now put parts of marketing (the new topic we started) in our half-yearlies exam o_o. it clearly stated in the assessment booklet that it will only be on change and global ! we don't have that much time left ! but on the other hand its not that much so it'll be fine i guess.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Before I started high school we apparently had 8 periods a day then it got halved to 4 periods 80mins each

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Our school canteen only sells healthy foods and drinks now, which really has reduced the number of students purchasing food and drink from it. Thus the line is shorter, but regardless of that for year 12's, we get to step to the front of the line and get served first! :)

Anyway, I think we are getting a bit off-topic here.

xx__savannah

HSC
Screwball116 said:
You Dont know shit day til you've lived a day in my life
I have so many committments outside of school plus a really heavy hw load plus chores around the house... all I need is a job and I'm set for a mental breakdown by next term LOL

Maybe instead of complaining about ur day u should think about how some other peoples days are every day i.e the poor and homeless, and be thankful u even go to school
Even though hopeles5ly has said it best, don't whinge at us about how our lives are nothing compared to yours, then go on to say we shouldn't complain because people are homeless.
Don't joke about breakdowns either, I've already had two minor ones. If you have so many commitments outside of school, drop them, don't complain about them, simple, really -.-

-----​
We don't even have Coke or any form of softdrink in our school canteen -- they even took the substitute beacuse it was too sugary, so we have poppers, milk and water.

-----​
My days haven't been so bad lately, apart from Chemistry lessons which are so boring and not worth it this year. Monday sucked though, did my English speech, was already down 20% cos I couldn't do it on Friday, and I was sick, so I was shaking, which I've never done before. I'm just glad assessments are over for two weeks.

Trillium

HSC
bmeh. We have all manner of soft drinks, and now have coffee machines!!! Lovely, plastic tasting dispenser coffee <3

As for school... my immune system is worse than anything microsot could come up with. Blood tests at school are hell, and today i go from 8.20am until 5.30pm... same happened yesterday. Long days are also hell :mad1: Next week is assessments due week... It's just so annoying. *sigh*
~Trill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)