the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
frezzel said:
What shits me is that men's clothing is cheaper than womens....damn business savy people
as if

good guys stuff compared to girls stuff, girls can get away with all sorts of things, guys cant otherwise we're dags

= Jennifer =

HSC
grk_styl said:
What's a muffin top?
when a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper case.(e.g. kim from kath and kim)

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Haha, muffin top.

Supre chicks are sluttacular. But a lot of guys have a thing for hot sluts, so it's all good.

miss_m

HSC
Remember those wide leg track pants that everyone used to wear on sports day at school (or maybe just mine)? I remember buying a pair that totally fell apart in the first wash and when I took them back to get a refund (receipt and all) the woman flat refused, saying it was all my fault and she was SO rude about - telling me I'm not entitled to a refund in front of all these customers. Being 14 or so I was so upset almost in tears. Interestingly she was at least 40 - and the only older person I've ever seen work in Supre. Yeah anyway moral of the story- always take persuasive mothers with you to get refunds at hopeless stores like Supre when you're 14. So no I don't shop there on a matter of principle - plus like everyone says it is totally skanky. I definitely think most people outgrow the cheapness of it all.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
when a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper case.(e.g. kim from kath and kim)
lol gotcha. it those cases, i'd hope girls wear tops that cover.

the supre that just opened in Burwood has such a huge store!!! It took over HMV's spot which is ridiculous, coz I reckon HMV was getting good business there. They were just above the movies and everyone knows kids hang out there.

Now they've shifted them to the groceries court where they are in the middle of nowhere practically, and too close to Sanity. pffft.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
miss_m said:
Remember those wide leg track pants that everyone used to wear on sports day at school (or maybe just mine)? I remember buying a pair that totally fell apart in the first wash and when I took them back to get a refund (receipt and all) the woman flat refused, saying it was all my fault and she was SO rude about - telling me I'm not entitled to a refund in front of all these customers. Being 14 or so I was so upset almost in tears. Interestingly she was at least 40 - and the only older person I've ever seen work in Supre. Yeah anyway moral of the story- always take persuasive mothers with you to get refunds at hopeless stores like Supre when you're 14. So no I don't shop there on a matter of principle - plus like everyone says it is totally skanky. I definitely think most people outgrow the cheapness of it all.
if those are the track pants where some of the had stripes down the side, and then there were the even trashier ones with angel and princess written down the side of the leg, i remember them vivedly.
coz supre made so many of them trackies in grey, about half the population of girls at my school wore them for school pants.

im currently wearing a pair of them supre short shorts with the stripes down the sides.
they have lasted me close to 3yrs now. i only wear them to bed and around the house. but i did get them for school camp as i needed el cheapo clothes that i could get covered in mud and sweat and sand and dirt and blood and food, so i also have a pair of long supre pants, which are used as pj pants and for wearing around the house.

xxxx8888

HSC
i like supre as of today.

first i hated it when my friend got me a tank top for my birthday from there that said "dear santa, define good" in pink letters. lol yeah, like i was going to wear that out in public.

but then today i went shopping for denim shorts but couldn't find a pair i wanted (i had a specific look i was going for) and supre had it. the last place i went to. i almost died when they had none of my sizes left, but my friend found my size on the mannequin so i got those. was sooo relieved. it was $30. my first purchase from supre. and i'll see how long they last before buying anymore there.

the annoying thing about supre though, is that their sizes are crap.

S is too big for me (it would seriously be a MEDIUM in other stores. i swear)
XS is bit loose
but XXS is too small. i think.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Only cheap sluts wear SLUTPRE clothes, seriously, when I would go past a Supre store, I would stay like 50 metres away from the entrance. Usually I could spot mother and daughter (12-16 years old) shopping for slut clothes or w/e. These sluts would be like 'mum I don't like [insert expensive brand clothing store], it's so dull and only ugly girls wear these'.

:)

HSC
95% of the stuff in supre is shit, but they occasionally have decent stuff that's not "LOL SUPRE" like just normal singlets and stuff.

i went in there once to buy some black skinnies just to wear for something temporarily, 'cause i ripped my old favourites right up the ass (yeah, don't tandem on a foot-high toddlers bike) and they turned out to be pretty much my favourite jeans ever, they fit awesome. and they were all of like $40 :shy:

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
rinty said:
supre is french for slut :)
It actually means supra (courtesy of Google translate) - what that means I do not know. Latin for above?

Supre...my mind associates it with loud music and teenyboppers. :rolleyes:

EDIT: According to wikipedia - The store takes its name from the Esperanto word for "stuff".

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
HATE THAT STORE! hate it, especially the ultra eyesorey pink bags that everyone carries for PE. Hate the clothes too.

aimhigh10

HSC
frootloop said:
Yeah.... Supre is a really hit and miss... and miss... and miss etc store.

Put simply, it's true that you can find some (emphasis on some) decent stuff in there... but yes, a lot of it is really really skanky/trashy.
couldnt say it better myself

xJennax

HSC
There is some stuff I like and some I don't. I got a corporate style black high waisted skirt from there the other day, I like it. :p

suchi29

HSC
haha maynn.. evritime i walk in there i walk straight out.. clothes fitt just fyn.. but the style is a TAD bit too off
haha! i jOke :D

na but really..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)