The HSC Sux!! (1 Viewer)

piecheck

HSC
N/A
the hsc is killing me -_- ..anyone feel the same...it sux so much..i hate it...makes me wanna swear..its makin me farkin fat too..wouldnt u agree??!..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
mr_brightside is right on all account we are in the last term of the HSC before exams start and these next two terms are set to the most stressful. Almost every HSC student is in the same boat as you so you are not alone, just hang in there keep your eyes on the finish line and look back on all the positive memories\achievements of school\HSC you have had rather then focusing on the negatives.

Elouise_1988

HSC
Hey Guys!!

I am a HSC Student that finished last year! I stressed out soooo much about it, thinking it was the end of the world. But.... it is far from it. All it is, is the teachers wanting their school to be the best!! So, my advice to you is to "stress less"!!!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
piecheck! i hear ya sister! sitting here on my fat ass is making me one of the laziest guys around..... soooo fattening this HSC business... LOL

ediisjoz

HSC
Piecheck - i completely agree.. i am CONVINCED i'm getting chubby... and I DONT WANNA! the bad thing is that im so caught up studying that i dun really have time for exercise (other than walking long distances to the bus stop + home from the bus stop - especially on tuesdays and thursdays)... i have developed the worst eating habits - i eat lollies in class to get me pumped haha, and then i snack so much at home :(

today though, dad and i got the best foods for this week before trials - i won't go hungry and probably wont eat as many snacks....

YAY!

but hsc is a faggot. i cannot wait for schoolies

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh, ive heard the same from all the PE and Sport teachers at my school...

ediisjoz, thinking about schoolies is the one thing that gets me through each day :/ far out, i can't wait!

Always

HSC
I'm putting on weight as well. :( I swear after this business ends I'm going to exercise 24/7, no joke.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol.. am i the only 1 that has lost weight? was 70kg .. now im 67kg. ^O^

and im no t gonna go to schooolies ... lol. suxorz :(

and ppl, don't underestimate the relaxation attained from walking around the block during stuvac. will calm u down significantly!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
shinji said:
lol.. am i the only 1 that has lost weight? was 70kg .. now im 67kg. ^O^

and im no t gonna go to schooolies ... lol. suxorz :(

and ppl, don't underestimate the relaxation attained from walking around the block during stuvac. will calm u down significantly!
what is stuvac ?

LottoX said:
Apparently excercise makes you happy, so you can kill stress and fat with the one stone. Makes you able to study smarter and more efficient. Well at least that's what I hear.
I hope that advice works ....

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
f3nr15 said:
what is stuvac ?
Study Vacation

or more accurately described by Urban Dictionary:

The term used to define the period every Australian Year 12 student goes through in which they pretend to study before final exams but in reality waste away their last weeks on MSN Messenger and watching TV.

Person 1: So what're you doing at the moment?
Person 2: Playing WoW
Person 1: Ah so you're on stuvac?
Person 2: Yeah...

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
to be honest hsc wasnt killing me.. i just have realy short atention span or however u spell it// i stoped studying prety much.. and at the end i just didnt give a shit.... why stress:confused:

mitch_f1

HSC
I so know what you all are talking about; I am just soo over everything to do with the HSC; the stress, the work, the exams, the study, EVERYTHING......can't wait until it's all over, i swear i am going to sleep for a week straight, just to make up for all the lost sleep during this hectic period. Plus i'm eating more junk, and exercising less (for instance, I once went running every night, and riding 10-20km each weekend, now I havn't run for weeks, and I went riding for the first time in 2 weeks the other day, sucks cause I like doing both). AND THEN THERE'S THE STRESS, bloody oath, I swear it's taking years off of my life expectancy. NOT COPING

That said, there is less than 3 months to go until HSC, and only 9 weeks of school left.

Last edited:

sinist4

HSC
hey...dam i cant believe that there's onli 9 more weeks of school left.
hSc is scary bcoZ of english LOL.

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
sinist4 said:
hey...dam i cant believe that there's onli 9 more weeks of school left.
hSc is scary bcoZ of english LOL.
Haha.. yeah.. I totally agree, I'm so not ready for english whatsoever.. as if you'd be able to write whatever massive amount they expect you to be able to write to get a high mark, without writing "filler" or junk... I don't wanna have to remember quotations either, becuase I usually end up only remembering a couple and trying to "make them fit". I'm actually second in my year in english as it stands so far, but seriously our school sucks at english... the average for our assessment exams is some shocking number in the 40's, and its not uncommon to hear marks in the 30's... I got 60 something last time, and top was about 80. Of course these marks all got scaled for our reports, making it seem like we did much better than we actually did, but I know that basically no-one at our school will be able to handle even the trials let alone the HSC. SOOO not looking forward to doing the english exam...

Maths extension 2 should scare me, as I don't do anywhere near enough study for it, but I think I've just come to accept that I'm not gonna do well at it. I'd be stoked with a pass. I reckon it's better not to stress, what good is that gonna do anyway, if you're actually worried about the marks or whatever you can allocate more study time and less wasted time.

Oritsuro

HSC
Bricnic said:
I reckon it's better not to stress, what good is that gonna do anyway, if you're actually worried about the marks or whatever you can allocate more study time and less wasted time.
More study time isn't always a good thing. You're looking to find your own most efficient way of study. I personally find I study better later in the nights, whereas other people may find it easier to study as soon as they get home. So just find when you study most efficiently, and aim to do about 3 hours.

Deanosauras

HSC
yea, i think the hsc only sux because of crap assessments, not long left,
im not even stressed yet and i havent even started studying at all yet, there is some really lasy attitude going around in my grade, and not many people seem to care too much bout the hsc, but i think this might be a bad attiude to have....

cant wait 4 it to be finished so i can laugh at all the people still in skool:)

H

housemouse

I think the next three weeks will be the most stressful week and after that will be laid back. Havent even finished studying for all my subjects. Only test im worried about is paper 2 of Advanced english. So much stuff to remember.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
one day there shall be people specially trained to deal with stupid hsc kiddie anxieties

i hope i will be on the first to exploit gullible parents and overly depressed kids

chill out!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHA i remember, during STUVAC, i went for these realllly ginormous runs. everyday. i was so determined to find anything else to do but study. so i resorted to running. LOL prior to those weeks, i never ever excersised. and i really enjoyed it, i have to say. i studied for each subject just a few days before each exam. i hardly stressed. just procrastinated. really badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)