The HSC Economics Exam Time Comments Thread (1 Viewer)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
stupid economics exam is on the last day of the whole hsc. i have a week and a half between it and my second last exam. i hate you, bos.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
man, the exam dates are so weird this year. Urgh, i would die if economics was on the last day. arghhhhh

Alimoe_KG

HSC
waterbottle said:
stupid economics exam is on the last day of the whole hsc. i have a week and a half between it and my second last exam. i hate you, bos.
ARe you absolutely fuckign serious? economics is on the last fucking day? You mean while other people have finished and partying i have to stay fucking home and study? This shit is bs. LAST DAY OF HSC?!?!?! That can't be. You lie.
*cries
What's your second last exam?
But i guess it does give you time to study ^^

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
very, very disappointed. two exams on the one day.. economics and drama. drama i can handle. economies? no. i have 10 days between my 3rd last exam and eco and drama.. as if im gonna study, ill get a taste for freedom and give up. bah

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Airness said:
ARe you absolutely fuckign serious? economics is on the last fucking day? You mean while other people have finished and partying i have to stay fucking home and study? This shit is bs. LAST DAY OF HSC?!?!?! That can't be. You lie.
*cries
What's your second last exam?
But i guess it does give you time to study ^^
i have extension english and ancient history one day after another, then a week and a half before economics.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i have like 2.5 weeks break between maths and drama on the last day...ARGH!!!

HayleeKate

HSC
Not only is there a big gap until eco when everyone else is partying.. but its my 18th birthday 2 days before too!! devo.. I was hoping to be finished and turn 18 simultaneously... But, having a big gap with nothing to stress about except eco has its benefits I guess..
I'm more worried about having modern history then very next day extension history.. why would they do that.. it screws over the majority of hist ext people.... I bet its some ancient history kids trying to get unfair advantage over all the modern kids in the ext exam.. damn them

Mandy101

HSC
I don't mind it being on the last day - I'll be well and truly 'finished' when I leave the exam room. Also, there's more time to refine exam technique. The only bummer is that Business Studies is two days before it.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HayleeKate said:
Not only is there a big gap until eco when everyone else is partying.. but its my 18th birthday 2 days before too!! devo.. I was hoping to be finished and turn 18 simultaneously... But, having a big gap with nothing to stress about except eco has its benefits I guess..
I'm more worried about having modern history then very next day extension history.. why would they do that.. it screws over the majority of hist ext people.... I bet its some ancient history kids trying to get unfair advantage over all the modern kids in the ext exam.. damn them
!!! I reckon! WTF!!! That is shockingly bad!! Ancient? I haven't seen it but I heard from my teacher that ancient, mod and ext history are all on the same week lol! And she was like those bastards at the BOS will never admit they made a mistake because then they won't seem infallible. :p

Mandy101

HSC
^Yeah it's really annoying about the histories! I have Ancient on Tuesday and Extension History on Friday which isn't too bad, but English Extension is the day before Ancient!

azza_3761

HSC
nick1048 said:
Eco on the last day is awesome! U get more time than any other subject to study! That's fantastic!

<3 HSC timetable
But its the fact that we have to wait till the end of the HSC to do it. :chainsaw: And seriously how much study are u gunna get done compared to the amount that most people are pumping into eco for the last 2 terms.

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
It's good in the sense that we get extra time to study for Economics and refine exam technqiue etc. but it's also bad in the sense that we have English on the very first day of the exam period and Economics on the very last day...

I also have Business Studies two days beforehand as some others have mentioned so that's a bit of a bummer, but as long as I don't have 2 exams on the one day I am fairly satisfied :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Havent had my bitch in here yet ay
well i h8 the timetable :chainsaw:
english paper 1, then english paper 2, RE AND LEGAL on the same day then 2unit maths after that
i have a week break after that b4 ipt then another week b4 business
after maths its ok
but that 1st week is really crap :chainsaw:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
joe why are u in a eco thread when u dont do eco.... we're bitching about when eco is on the timetable.. not when ur subjects are on it :p

roadcone

HSC
it is kind of crap that sleepenomics is on the very last day, but a plus is that i have a very spread out timetable (well sort of, cut about legal and sor on the same day and the fact that modern and ext are day after each other). but back off that tangent, i figure that i have gone to school for 13 years, i can wait a couple of days more than my friends to finish...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)