the handover (1 Viewer)

400miles

so i was just thinking, next term the students of '05 are due to start ext 2..... does that mean they will be taking over the these threads........

where will i go?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
we could always go over to history. and show them how its done.

pitted

HSC
N/A
i dont care what other ppl do im staying!!!!
i only discovered this place a few months ago (at best) so im gonna stay on and give my advice to those young ones coming through....plus we have to stay till we get our results ok????
ciao

J

jhakka

I've drifted from the Ext 2 forum (and BOS in genral) since the submission date. The handover to the 05ers wont be too hard for me.

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
hotcocoababe said:
I will be holding the beacon to light the way for the newest round of ext2er recruitees.... ;)
your sentiment is charming

i don't think i could re-live the course, even if it was by proxy. i like watching people struggle though. i may stick around for purely sadistic reasons.

OK i've got your first question you pioneers of extension 2

so i'm going into yr 12 and i already have enough units for UAI BUT i was wondering if extension 2 is worthwhile to do

Convince me about its' charms

HSC
N/A
That, and because you have a lot more control - other than staying within word limits, anything goes, really... there's no exam (yay) and you don't have to memorise a whole lot of stupid quotes, facts or measures/formulas.

EE2 was my favourite subject this year :D

I actually enjoyed "researching"/working on it *gasp*

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
it depends, who here actualyl started their stories in term 4 last yr
i started mine with like 3 weeks to go

HSC
N/A
It's funny. I started my story in like, Febuary, but went through a LOT of re-drafts and one full re-working, right from the very top.

I also didn't start a decent reflection statement till like, the week before it was due lol... I was also up late two night before handing it in to put lots of stuff in my journal :D

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
hahaha, who wasn't doing the journal the night before
i did my entire history extn journal till 4am the day it was due

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Well..

eex2 is usually one of the more sedate English forums up until about August when all the 'omg i haven't started help me!' threads come in :D

I would be quite happy to take moderator requests for the eex2 forums, by the way - so 04ers if you have some time and you'd be interested in helping out.. I could always use a hand :D

J

jhakka

I'll help out if you need it. I have a folder full of sheets that my teacher gave us, writing exercises he got us to do, etc etc. So yeah. I can scan those, type them out, whatever if the 05ers and beyond need them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)