The Future Of Your BOW (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
What are you goig to do with your BOW once u get it back?

Keep it?

Sell it?

Trash it?

Burn it?

Paint over it?

Give it as a present?

etc etc etc

Personally I would love to put them up in a cafe with a ridiculous price tag of like $200 per peice and see if any body buys the, cuz i always see the absolute shittiest art works in cafes for like $500 (like one was just pain samples stuck on some carboard for $350, yeah fucking right!)
But I would need an extreemly emo cafe to display mine... my artworks arent exactly happy-happy joy-joy stuff.

Anyway, do tell.

bubu

well... one piece is made compiled cardboard which would have gone in the bin but became art with paintings on them.. im guessin its goin to be burnt

then my canvas paintings of 1.2x1.5m well...one paintin is for my art teacher cause she realli wanted it so i guess it'll be a present cause she is retiring this year and i have no need for it and the other 20, im going to keep and slowly sell or give it to friends

my extremely large paintings on cardboard which are 4x3m in dimension.. which i thought could be used in art but couldnt because it was too big the good ones are goin to be sold or given to whoeva wants it cause i would need to hire a truck to shift them. I feel sorri if they need to shift it cause its part of my diary 7 4by3m pieces of cardboard for art expressto be put on a truck if they ask for my diary

my miniture studies.. well i doubt anyone would want them so i'll burn the crap ones and jus keep the good ones

darkroomgirl

HSC
I wish I could sell it. My school usually retains it if they like it and puts it up on display in the office... Mine are huge, and there's three panels of them, so I have no idea if they'll take them. And besides, it's pretty dark and depressing (in a Bill Henson way).

pmr_123

HSC
mine is getting burnt, i am going to get great satisfaction out of watching it slowly burn... i'll also have a big grin on my face while i do it, and chuckle like mr burns and say "excellent"

gloomy

moo
HSC
there is no way i could burn mine, i mean, so much effort and crap went into it that even tho i hate it so much, its like a part of me now. Unfortunately. My mum wants to hang them all 6 of them on the kitchen wall. Argh! no thanks! :rolleyes:

roxie_b

HSC
i did big panels of b&w photographs stitched together, all of my childhood and stuff so they can go on the wall, as for my little conceptual cameras, im thinking they can go back to where they came from - the recycle centre

csq

HSC
Mine is about trains and station so mum wants me to sell it to city rail but it has photos in it of trains and stations which is actually illegal and they told me I could be arrested as a suspect terroist??? But the school wants to keep it.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
create dream house to show off all my artworks- present and future works

trina233

oh..hahaha
HSC
replyreplyreplyreplyreplyreplyreplyreplyreply

gloomy -love the picture, couldn't agree more. burn alll the fucking authoritarian syllabus bullcrap you can find :)

my school is looking pretty seriously to buy mine, so hopefully they'll realise the $120 i spent on it...and add a few decimal points..;) no actually any money to get me to sydney would do.
so hopefully we will come to an agreement, and i'll leave my mark on my school permantley, for this is the first time they're asked a student to sell an artpeice. And iif it does make it through the selection process the art express, perhaps jacking the price up isn't too much to ask...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)