The Football Thread (4 Viewers)

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Drogba just scored against Liverpool!! :rofl:
No offence but that was a derp attempt pass from Gerrard to Reina
World class assist by Gerrard. Hes one of the best midfielders in the world and the quality of that pass certainly shows his ability, pin point accuracy. :angel:

Daisuke

HSC

not for a long time imo. i'm sure they make quite a bit because of EPL, and i don't think any network will top whatever they're paying for coverage.

more FA cup coverage seems within reaching distance i think.
When does Fox Sports' contract run out anyway? I wish SBS had more money. I mean they show the Bundesliga and Seria A on One but I don't even follow those leagues so it's pretty boring.

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC

Hull officially goneski from the EPL
Glad. Both the 2 already promoted teams (WBA and Newcastle) play more entertaining football than hull.

Bundesliga is actually at least watchable unlike serie A which despite their status as a better league is boring as.

ATAR_boy

HSC

Glad. Both the 2 already promoted teams (WBA and Newcastle) play more entertaining football than hull.

Bundesliga is actually at least watchable unlike serie A which despite their status as a better league is boring as.
Hull deserves to play in the Championship. Hopefully they are not promoted back for a while. Serie A is one of the most boring leagues to watch. As for Bundesliga, it is the highest scoring league in Europe, so there is some enjoyment whilst watching it. Maybe ONE and/or SBS can televise the French/Portugal league instead of Serie A, as this would increase there ratings.

HSC

wigan have beaten chelsea this season albeit at the DW stadium. they've also beaten livo and arsenal..so im getting my hopes up..

kyokaku92

HSC

I only just noticed Chelsea have won 7-0 in a couple of games this season... I reckon they score another big bag of goals at the Bridge... finish the season in style and comfort :angel:

FrasbR

HSC

I hope oneHD can get the rights to the turkcel superlig. I've heard it's a really entertaining league and surely Neill and Kewell would pull some ratings for galatasaray games

samwell

HSC

I think Chelsea will play harder and stronger in the Wigan game. It just depends if they let their nerves get the better of them. I hope Chelsea win but i got a feelin if they win its gonna be really nervy or a massive stroll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)