The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

misspaige

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

holy shit this thread is still going on. when will you people wake up and realise soccer is a pussy of a sport?

fuck. i'm dumbfounded by how retarded you all are. Nrl all the way bitches!

johony

HSC

why does australia suck so much in the AFC champs league?
forget their superior technical ability, kick their legs because we're tough aussies

and by australia i mean every other team besides adelaide to an extent

kyokaku92

HSC

Chelsea were always going to struggle without key players like Ashley Cole and Michael Essien and to some extent Petr Cech.

The Blues will finish 2nd this season, the only way Ancelotti can win the title is: WINNING at Anfield + Old Trafford and WINNING against Villa + Tottenham.

Congrats to Man Utd on winning the title. Even though Arsenal has so many points, they will choke very soon :D.

EPL Predictions: Champion: Man Utd; 4th place: Man City (if Tevez continues his form...)/Tottenham; Relegated to Championship: Burnley; Portsmouth and one other side.
We can beat Liverpool and Tottenham, I think we'll end up drawing with Aston Villa and our hopes depend on whether Rooney chokes but given on current form, that's not likely.... I just hope Chelsea don't do what Liverpool did last season and choke in everything

On another note, I still reckon Villa will snatch 4th place while Tottenham to get 5th... Pompey, West Ham and Hull to be relegated and Millwall to be promoted to the Championship (You get what I mean)....

kyokaku92

HSC

forget their superior technical ability, kick their legs because we're tough aussies

Apart from only Melbourne, Adelaide, CC, Jets and Sydney FC have played,
technically Asian teams are much better than we are, most have foreign coaches and Brazillians in their squad, teams play home and away and the AFC CL usually starts during the off-season (most Asian Leagues have just started).... they didn't have a top 2 in each group R16 until 2009 (only 1st in each group got to the quarters).. I guess Adelaide have done well because either Vidmar is a good coach, they study other teams very well, tactically play well and are not as arrogant as Melbourne are (who by the way are overrated)

It'll be interesting to watch Sydney FC in action next year, Melbourne will just choke again...

Roy9

HSC

Man City are shit, get in Everton

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

haha everyone getting the shits, even mancini got sent from the sideline. don't get why moyes was sent as well. he was holding the ball while a substitution was taking place, mancini just overreacted.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

its weird...adelaide came last...theyve won all their games...melbourne came 2nd...theyve lost all their games

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

Well I don't expect much from a bunch of tards anyway, thinking they're the shit of the A-League based on their fan base rather than what's on the pitch. They're too focused on the excuses, "Bla Bla busy schedule" "Bla Bla Thompson injured". Harden the fuck up to be honest, Adelaide did it 2 years ago and went to the final in both competitions, and one injury and they complain? Fuck me dead must be a one man team. And muscrat wants to retire after missing a penalty? lol. Honestly sick of this team, and finally they all shut they're mouth since Sydney has the better of them, thank fuck for that.

BUT I WANT THEM TO AT LEAST WIN SOMETHING IN THE GROUP STAGE BECAUSE IT'S EMBARRASSING AS FUCK WATCHING THIS SHIT AND NOT EVEN SCORING A GOAL. THE A-LEAGUE'S GETTING A BAD REPUTATION THROUGHOUT ASIA BECAUSE OF THESE TARDS.

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

man united have bolton (a), bayern(a), chelsea, bayern, blackburn(a) in the space of like two weeks...

and rooneys knee is fucking up.

lolinyourface.

ATAR_boy

HSC

Pompey 0-5 Chelsea :guitar::guitar:

Bring on Aston Villa this weekend....
The great news is that Cech is back :hammer: Also, Joe Cole showed some nice touches after he came on!

The one piece of advice that Ancelotti should listen to: Get a Back-up CM/DM at the Bridge as MIKEL doesn't know what he is doing in front of the defenders, he is NOT the "Mikelele". :cool:

ATAR_boy

HSC

man united have bolton (a), bayern(a), chelsea, bayern, blackburn(a) in the space of like two weeks...

and rooneys knee is fucking up.

lolinyourface.
Man Utd can beat Bolton; Blackburn without the services of Rooney, maybe 18-year-old Joshua King (CF) will get some EPL time.

Bayern aren't in that good form, particularly with Gomez injured and Ribery is not anywhere near 100% fit. If Nani replicates what he did against Milan, Bayern will get knocked out. As for Chelsea game, I'm predicting a 1-1 draw. :guitar:

ATAR_boy

HSC

holy shit this thread is still going on. when will you people wake up and realise soccer is a pussy of a sport?

fuck. i'm dumbfounded by how retarded you all are. Nrl all the way bitches!
I'm dumbfounded by how retarted YOU ARE. nice work, who would watch grown-men trying to hug each other with the excuse of an oval-shaped ball in their hands?

Typical NRL game: "WOW, look at this boy, he's pushing all these guys away from him and running 30-40m and then he falls to the ground":mad:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Man Utd can beat Bolton; Blackburn without the services of Rooney, maybe 18-year-old Joshua King (CF) will get some EPL time.

Bayern aren't in that good form, particularly with Gomez injured and Ribery is not anywhere near 100% fit. If Nani replicates what he did against Milan, Bayern will get knocked out. As for Chelsea game, I'm predicting a 1-1 draw. :guitar:
i'm thinking Chelsea 2 - Villa 1 for that game

kyokaku92

HSC

The great news is that Cech is back :hammer: Also, Joe Cole showed some nice touches after he came on!

The one piece of advice that Ancelotti should listen to: Get a Back-up CM/DM at the Bridge as MIKEL doesn't know what he is doing in front of the defenders, he is NOT the "Mikelele". :cool:
One thing Ancelotti must not do and that is "SELL" Joe Cole

Roy9

HSC

Mikel and Ballack are useless.... Chelsea are still missing Essien terribly

ATAR_boy

HSC

Mikel and Ballack are useless.... Chelsea are still missing Essien terribly
I still cant understand why Chelsea didnt accept Real Madrid's (2006) deal of 66 million for Robben + Ballack.

Chelsea's clear problems:

1. Why did we buy Ballack...why doesnt he show the role of a GERMAN CAPTAIN at Chelsea??

2. Essien is truly worth 4 players on the pitch, in both Chelsea and Ghana's case (as Mourinho; Hiddink and Henk Ten Cate all pointed out).

3. Why was ROBBEN SOLD for a 5-year older winger who is clearly not worth the 14 million Chelsea paid for him!

4. If Chelsea sell Mikel, how much would they receive? Mancienne has shown that he can slot into Chelsea first XI any-time (under Hiddink..he played 40 mins against Juventus as a DM (Somethin that Mikel cannot do)..managed to keep Del Piero; Iaquinta quiet) :guitar:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

the oranje will make for good viewing at the world cup; any attacking line up that has the luxury of fielding sneijder, van der vart, van persie, van bommel, kuyt and robben is sure to dominate.

and on the topic of arjen, i've watched bundesliga matches featuring him and ribery and its as frightening a combination as any.
if wayne rooney isn't 100%, i dont see where the goals will come from, and they certainly won't keep bayern scoreless.

ATAR_boy

HSC

the oranje will make for good viewing at the world cup; any attacking line up that has the luxury of fielding sneijder, van der vart, van persie, van bommel, kuyt and robben is sure to dominate.

and on the topic of arjen, i've watched bundesliga matches featuring him and ribery and its as frightening a combination as any.
if wayne rooney isn't 100%, i dont see where the goals will come from, and they certainly won't keep bayern scoreless.
+1; Netherlands are the dark horse in this year's world cup. Sadly new Dutch sensation: Eljero Elia is out for the season. He wont stay at Hamburg very long.

The only problem for the Oranje manager is who will play as GK? Is it going to be that Ajax goalie? :monkey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)