The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

el gwapo

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

ZaraKu said:
Hear in the news today that Jardel was apparently doing cocaine while at the Jets?? No wonder he was fat and couldn't play for crap (yes most of us Jets fans despise him)
This is kinda late but I'm presuming he also received a Grand Final winners medal? and some kind of "championship ring"

He's an inspiration to fat fucks everywhere that they can do anything in their lives. :uhhuh:

sk1001

HSC

blakegman said:
My understanding from the media at the time and his own personal interview when he was sold was that he didn't really want to go and Sydney pushed him out in order to get the transfer fee. Even withstanding that your argument is flawed because premier league > A-league. It's not like he left sydney for perth.
Be realistic ffs. If he loved living in Sydney he would have just given up the game and lived there. And it doesn't matter if he went to Sunderland or Perth, he left Sydney, a place he supposedly loved. :rolleyes:

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Would you leave a place you loved if you got an offer to return to the premier league for higher wages and all the other associated benefits that come with it knowing u can just return to play in a few years time.

sk1001

HSC

Sure he has the option to return, whether he will is another thing. Saying he is desperate to return is an exaggeration to say the least.

With Sunderland safe from relegation, methinks it will be a while if he does indeed decide to return.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

i don't remember saying he was desperate. that some was someone else i think. i just said that if he did return to the a-league i can't see him playing for newcastle or any small city club.

GREMM1S

HSC

SK you realise that even if you do love a city, you can't stay there if you can't get employment. I do beleive Dwight loved Sydney but a professional footballer like Dwight is not going to play in the NSWPL or get another job, be realistic.

ZaraKu

HSC

el gwapo said:
This is kinda late but I'm presuming he also received a Grand Final winners medal? and some kind of "championship ring"

He's an inspiration to fat fucks everywhere that they can do anything in their lives. :uhhuh:
Uh... no he left before the Grand Final.

sk1001

HSC

GREMM1S said:
SK you realise that even if you do love a city, you can't stay there if you can't get employment. I do beleive Dwight loved Sydney but a professional footballer like Dwight is not going to play in the NSWPL or get another job, be realistic.
You think he can't live of what he has already earnt? FFS, don't be so naive.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

So i reckon Melbourne will finish last this season

Peartie

HSC

lol

Central Coast Mariners are taking on the Northern Tigers from the NSW Super League (they are the Kuringgai district team and last years winners - didnt move to Premier League due to stadium and cost restrictions). Entry is $5 and kick off @ 730pm at Mills Park in Asquith

sk1001

HSC

blakegman said:
So i reckon Melbourne will finish last this season
Wouldn't surprise me, but I dare say they'll do the double against Sydney no their way..

GREMM1S

HSC

Melbourne's sqaud is pathetic this year, they lost 3-1 to a victorian premiere league team which is very worrying for them. Bottom three will be perth, wellington and melbourne.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

melbourne will play 8 defending mids a sweeper and a striker

Peartie

HSC

vukovic is in trouble with a ref again wish hed just keep his mouth shut! what is he even doing on the bench for the CCM if hes banned!?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

Enough about Vukovic...

Bosnich to trial with Mariners

FORMER Australia goalkeeper Mark Bosnich will begin a two-week trial with reigning A-League premiers Central Coast this Thursday at Bluetongue Stadium.
Read here.

Interesting.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

You were playing at Man U - and then you got high (Oooh -oh)
Contract at Chelsea too - but then you got high (Ba-da-da-dup dah)
Now your stuck in a bogan zoo - and we know why (why baby)
Cause you got high, cause you got high, cause you got high

Charizard

HSC

Lol Victory win the PSC after playing some of the worst football ever seen in Australia.

If they play like that they will be certainties for the wooden spoon.

sk1001

HSC

in my opinion, the psc is near meaningless

but to say they won it after playing some of the worst football ever seen in australia? what does that say about the other 7 teams?

rofl, the sheer hypocrisy in here is laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)