• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Football Thread (4 Viewers)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I woulda preffered a Canberra team to an NZ one, but meh. Maybe in a few years down the track.

Also, the Qld Roar look an amazing team. Brosque, Richter, Murdocca and Seo are ripping Adelaide apart.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
HeCtic said:
I woulda preffered a Canberra team to an NZ one, but meh. Maybe in a few years down the track.

Also, the Qld Roar look an amazing team. Brosque, Richter, Murdocca and Seo are ripping Adelaide apart.
You kidding? They were awful in that second half, couldn't finish anything.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
NZ Knights 1 Sydney FC 3

A solid game but at times very scrappy. I don't particularly like the way Sydney FC play - always passing it back and not looking to attack - particularly Zdrilic and Corica - although Corica was very industrious. Nice goal by Robbie Middleby to cap it off though.

Adelaide United 0 Queensland Roar 0

An awesome game that displayed pace and technique akin to European leagues - although the finishing was a bit poor. Overall, I enjoyed watching this game because of the quality passing and running particularly by Richter, Brosque and Dilevski. Definitely signifying a new era in Australian football.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
You kidding? They were awful in that second half, couldn't finish anything.
Yes, they didn't score, but their general level of play was leagues ahead of anything else I've seen so far in the A-League. Seo, Brosque and Dilevski showed excellent touch and passing ability and Murdocca, McKay and Baird looked pretty incisive at times. Is it too late to jump onto the Roar bandwagon?

Too bad the finishing was a let-down.

The Sydney FC game was shite though. Fucks sake you'd think those Kiwis could try and string at least 3 or 4 passes together instead of hoofing it up the park to Devine all the time. Crowd was a shocker too.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
crowd figures werent as bad as i thought they would be. 9,827 isnt a bad effort, for nz anyway. the most worrying thing is that the crowd will die down. the knights chairman hoped for this figure, and they reached it.

im more concerned about perths figures. ive heard rumours that the gloryboys arent happy about mcmahon, and their last crowd size was worrying. im also waiting to see how many rock up to melbournes game. i hope they get a few after last week. thompson and co were brilliant and unlucky to win

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
^ I want to be one. Probably get it done soon. But then again I might become a Roar supporter based on what I've seen from them so far. :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
@ HeCtic: why be a Roar supporter? can you make the trip up north regularly? they are playing great football, but forget what you saw against nz last night, sydney will match them. I decided as i live six hours away from any of the clubs that i wont support any of them in particular, but watch every match. thats what i do with the epl and i enjoy it loads more than supporting one club. if you live closer to sydney, go for sydney, if you live closer to newcastle, go for them.

just make sure you be passionate about it

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I live 5 kilometres form Wayne Pearce. Doesn't mean I know more about him than anyone else.

Get over yourself.

Jimmy_B

HSC
slip said:
FUCK YOU, ALL OF YOU.

QLD ROAR ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS (and i dont like using the word, but here i think it is totally justified)

when they lose in under 12s they turn in to a pack of RACIST IDIOTS. they are not a community club. WHOLE TEAMS have left the roar in recent years, one managed to step up from being told they werent good enough for any of the top 3 divisions at roar(lions) and make the div 1 grand final.

The get all there money from LAW SUITS AND GAMBLING. They are the hight of WANKERDOM in clubs.

end rant 2.

in summary - i dont give a fuck what you say about either club - nz knights have ffa backing and thats all that matters. as for the roar i grew up 5kms from there original home ground and i know more about them then you guy probably do, so i still say they are a bunch of wankers (not the players in the a-league squad, but the club as a whole)

end final rant.
You're a Chelsea fan, therefore you must be a cunt, therefore it's a laugh seeing you call other teams cunts.....

You cunt.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
slip said:
i said i know more then you PROBABLY DO, so obvioulsy im not that up myself that i think im the be all and end all of knowledge on the roar, so as for having to get over myself i dont really think that is needed as i acknowleded in the original post that some of you may know more, but given my position i think its safe to say that most of you dont. and i back up what i said with some kinda of evidence, you picked one expression out of context. your gonna have to do better then that to stop me thinking i know enough about qld roar to say they are cunts.

well if your grew up playing against wanye pearce 3 times every season, having 20 peopel you know well at school playing playing with wanye pearce i would think you knew more about him then me... but seeing as you just live near him and dont seemingly associate with him... im guessing you dont know shit. where as i spent my whole 10 years of playing soccer in brisbane, being somewhat invovled with the club. playing them and seeing first hand how they treat player all of 11years old, having my friends poorly treated by them when they are only 14yrs old and good enough to come 2nd in brisbane div 1. reading racist and plain stupid comments from players, coaches and parents through out the club. there is a reason the brisbane lions (now qld roar) were the most hated club in brisbane.

so put your hands up here if you have seen the brisbane lions progress from a rather large junior club to a super rich club of wankers first hand close up of the past 10 years?

yeh didnt think so. so shut up you cunt, i obvioulsy do in this case have a better background of qld roar then you.

your a cunt too, if you want me to get over roar being cunts then all of you should get over the fact the nz knights are a team in the a-league.

and as for being a cunt cause i support chelsea, i dont really care, you can hate chelsea and what they have done and acheived all you want, but as a long term chelsea fan i support my club no matter what, if that makes me a cunt then im happy to be a cunt.

cheers.
Well see, if you actually backed your statement up I wouldn't have made a sarcastic remark.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
I live 5 kilometres form Wayne Pearce. Doesn't mean I know more about him than anyone else.

Get over yourself.
Jimmy_B said:
You're a Chelsea fan, therefore you must be a cunt, therefore it's a laugh seeing you call other teams cunts.....

You cunt.
Bait attatched

slip said:
i said i know more then you PROBABLY DO, so obvioulsy im not that up myself that i think im the be all and end all of knowledge on the roar, so as for having to get over myself i dont really think that is needed as i acknowleded in the original post that some of you may know more, but given my position i think its safe to say that most of you dont. and i back up what i said with some kinda of evidence, you picked one expression out of context. your gonna have to do better then that to stop me thinking i know enough about qld roar to say they are cunts.

well if your grew up playing against wanye pearce 3 times every season, having 20 peopel you know well at school playing playing with wanye pearce i would think you knew more about him then me... but seeing as you just live near him and dont seemingly associate with him... im guessing you dont know shit. where as i spent my whole 10 years of playing soccer in brisbane, being somewhat invovled with the club. playing them and seeing first hand how they treat player all of 11years old, having my friends poorly treated by them when they are only 14yrs old and good enough to come 2nd in brisbane div 1. reading racist and plain stupid comments from players, coaches and parents through out the club. there is a reason the brisbane lions (now qld roar) were the most hated club in brisbane.

so put your hands up here if you have seen the brisbane lions progress from a rather large junior club to a super rich club of wankers first hand close up of the past 10 years?

yeh didnt think so. so shut up you cunt, i obvioulsy do in this case have a better background of qld roar then you.

your a cunt too, if you want me to get over roar being cunts then all of you should get over the fact the nz knights are a team in the a-league.

and as for being a cunt cause i support chelsea, i dont really care, you can hate chelsea and what they have done and acheived all you want, but as a long term chelsea fan i support my club no matter what, if that makes me a cunt then im happy to be a cunt.

cheers.

And that's one hell of a bite. Take a chill pill slip, your posts reek of an "I'm a superior cunt" attitude.

And you are all cunts btw. Bolton , Spurs, Chelsea; no real difference :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
HeCtic said:
And you are all cunts btw. Bolton , Spurs, Chelsea; no real difference :)
You're just pissed off because we got 4 points from you last season :uhhuh:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I find that there are a lot of Bolton bandwagonerz around, maybe cauz of the "big namez" that are at the club...?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I find that there are a lot of Bolton bandwagonerz around, maybe cauz of the "big namez" that are at the club...?
If that's a stab at me being a bandwagon follower than you are sadly mistaken. I supported them when they got relegated, when they got their new manager (Sam the man) and will continue to support them.
And our "big names" (lack of) still got us into the UEFA Cup

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
bazookajoe said:

Get over yourself.
fucking gold

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
slip said:
there is a reason the brisbane lions (now qld roar) were the most hated club in brisbane.
yeah. those 20000 that rocked up to last weeks game wanted to see them lose badly, didnt they...

slip said:
QLD ROAR ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS (and i dont like using the word...

cunts...

cunt...

cunt...

cunts...

cunt...

cunt...

cunt...
yeah, its obvious to me you hate the word.

everyone needs to take it easy. nz are here to stay for the next 5 years, but we can still have a healthy debate about there inclusion. there is no need to call everyone in sight a cunt. queensland roar may have had some past history, but they are a new team, ok? regardless of how well we all know them, you cannot deny the form of brosque and co.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Cunt is a very nasty word, but it just sums up how I feel about certain things so much better than any other word. I love using it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)