The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
crazychic143566 said:
my first kiss was when i was in year 11, my crush had a gf and only saw her every 2 weeks, he needed love and i wanted to be kissed, so one day we went into an empty classroom at lunch and kissed ... as much as i can remember it was alrite closed eyes, soft touch, but then guilt came back to me and i fleed the classroom ... lol 9 months later we're together ... so i got my man in the end:p goin on 9 months this month:)
so you could've had 2 kids by now!

crazychic143566

HSC
loolee said:
wew....did he brake her up?? To go out with u???

how sad...
alby said:

no 1 how is that sad>> that he broke up with her just to go out with me??
she broke up with him because she didnt like the way that he flirted with other chicks and she didnt like him any more.

lol, yes we could have had two kids by now hahah ... lol

loolee

HSC
crazychic143566 said:
no 1 how is that sad>> that he broke up with her just to go out with me??
she broke up with him because she didnt like the way that he flirted with other chicks and she didnt like him any more.

lol, yes we could have had two kids by now hahah ... lol
She broke up with him coz he flirt with u, means he's a dickhead!! What abt if he flirt with other chick for next maybe 2 years???

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
alby said:
haha dude if you're gonna put it like that i could have had like... 6 or 7 kids by now

:eek:

slyvester63

HSC
loolee said:
She broke up with him coz he flirt with u, means he's a dickhead!! What abt if he flirt with other chick for next maybe 2 years???
well i agree on watever loolee said, because it can't happen like that.. rite loolee??

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
1st kiss was with a drunk fat chick 2 seconds before she passed out. 2nd was with my current gf, lying in a tent full of people. can't remember it though. may sound stupid, but i think i remember my 1st hug with my gf better.

slyvester63

HSC
oh ok so your saying that u have two first kisses..? cooll!! and is the hug also the first hug? with the first girl (the fat chick??)

slyvester63

HSC
hmm fat kiss with my romantic23... and the fifth kiss with loolee...:bomb:

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
slyvester63 said:
oh ok so your saying that u have two first kisses..? cooll!! and is the hug also the first hug? with the first girl (the fat chick??)
if she had hugged me i would have been squashed ;)

slyvester63

HSC
hohohoho just kidding... she was my first kiss as well.. what was the forum discussing anyway.. The First Kiss... oh yea.. it was in cinema.. while nakeed.... :bomb:

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
slyvester63 said:
hohohoho just kidding... she was my first kiss as well.. what was the forum discussing anyway.. The First Kiss... oh yea.. it was in cinema.. while nakeed.... :bomb:
in the cinema naked!? must have been a quite show! it's funny, my gf and i agree that unless the movie is crap, we'll watch it, after all it's $10!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
slyvester63 said:
true2... well how was your first kiss feel like?
haha, sloppy, cigarettes, alcohol, scary, humiliating, etc. the norm i guess ;)

loolee

HSC
hmm fat kiss ei...

ahh this wad the hell world finali full of love.....

slyvester63

HSC
oh ok... but my one isnt a show at all.. lol i noe couple of frends that do that though.. but personally i never heard ppl have their first kis... yea first kiss... while naked though wink but thinking about how much a first kiss cost is that its preety low...

slyvester63

HSC
loolee said:
NAKED IN CINEMA.....!!!:eek:
yea.. but as i said i never see anyone do that... lol and you loolee stop pretending.. since your my fif.. i mean first kiss then shouldn't bother you because we havent get to that step yet. however i still curious how is your first kiss like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)