The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
disco said:
mine was kinda unexpected, and i was a bit out-of-it!! si ive been denying it ever since!!
I Kissed a Drunk Girl - Something Coporate

HSC
kiss and catch! shit i remember that, i used to throw water at people who tried to chase me

HSC
^^ hahah, awesome.

my very first one was just a primary school kiss, you know how they are. my first real one was kind of unexpected, like 'hmm, normal kiss, fair enough .. holy shit, what is that? holy shit! its a tongue! what the hell do i do?' the setting was rather nice though, so yeah i have a nice memory of it.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Casmira said:
kiss and catch! shit i remember that, i used to throw water at people who tried to chase me
Hehe i just recall, the running, the chasing, n the kissing part. :O.
The good times, how i miss them.

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
inspired by the single thread.

Was it all that it was cracked up to be?
First one ever sucked butt big time. The first one that actually mattered with the person I really liked almost made me float away ... t'was amazing because it was something that I was so scared about yet anticipated it yet didn't imagine could actually happen. I wasn't in love. I just really liked him

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AussieSwimChick said:
my first kiss was actually with a girl.. at her house in her bedroom. ok that sounds kinda kinky..
Well if you really are a girl, that's kinda hot.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
My first kiss was on a street corner, in the rain...tres romantic! except the guy was a bit of a bad kisser...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mine was at a friends party at 2 in the morning watching scream 3 with a girl who is now in jail for trying to kill her mum!
why is it that i have a penchant for picking up psycho's?

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
That's ok. my ex. boyfriends dad's girlfriend (ew, sounds like a really complicated episode of 'the bold and the beautiful or something...) tried to stab him with a smashed bottle. He went to hospital... what is it with chicks going insane! i hope i don't go insane... :/

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
That's ok. my ex. boyfriends dad's girlfriend (ew, sounds like a really complicated episode of 'the bold and the beautiful or something...) tried to stab him with a smashed bottle. He went to hospital... what is it with chicks going insane! i hope i don't go insane... :/
Thats insane!

</steve irwin>

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
my first kiss was pretty good considering... i was so scared at first but it all ended up okay.

first kisses with new guys are just as exciting as with the last guy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)