The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i'll bet u, that u will just think of your own lame excuses and put them in schuey's mouth!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sorry I don't have time to read all the other pages.. but I just wanted to show you this (Cape).. I was in Hammleys today- a huge toy store in london and they had a whole Williams section. (VERY COOL)

..I also took a photo of Juans suit.. mmm :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... thats not fair elmo ... a huge toy store ... I wanna go :mad:

and rubix ... williams drivers will be announced on the 6th or 7th of Jan in an event in bahrain.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yippe ... finally bernie lost ... maybe the world might be a better place now ... lol. :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Three banks challenged bernie to the control of f1 ... cause the banks have a 75% share in the company but they have no say in what goes on in the day to day runnings of f1.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
lose? ill be a millionaire after... im telling your mclarens next car will be awesome... and kimi will be driving without his broken leg (he drove with one the whole of last season... hence why schumi beat him)
i aint gay or nada, elmo can have him... il be his biggest supporter thats all
It's too late to try and convince people that your not gay :p ..and what happend to your undying love and support for zsolt? .. You better be a good kimi supporter.. none of this half support shit..

Oh and Im glad the banks won.. do you think it'll make much of a difference?.. Bernie said he wasn't too bothered..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
agree with elmo ... who are you choosing next yr ... kimi or zsolt ... considering that they are both gonna be racing. It either one or the other.

Who knows whats goning on in bernie land ... as long as his dictatorship is destroyed its all fine.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
not this kinda attention... i only like the one where im seen as god... (like last time! remember?)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Classic: montoya can't fit into his new car ... what a classic ... fatso!! hes been using too much drugs lately!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)