The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

It was so too overshadowed. Open any F1 website, and theres nothing about Kubica's podium (which I might add, he drove well to get), its all about Schumacher. And a few things about Alonso and Flavy whinging again.
And don't start with the pole pole position jokes :p

What could possibly be on worthwhile on a Sunday afternoon. China starts at 4pm (Sydney time - god, I'm already 3 weeks ahead of myself), but they put it on 10:30pm.

But it will be interesting to what they do with Japan and Bathurst on the same day (thats going to be a long day :p ) Cut Japan like they did last year?

You need to get your priorities right, check Ferrari drivers then results. Although I knew who the drivers were half way through the race, then it just got too emotional :(

ledzeppelin

HSC

ObjectsInSpace said:
But seriously, I see this is a good thing. Schumacher was the man who single-handedly made Formula One boring and it was Alonso who sparked a slight revival.
yeah, bloody shumacher, how dare he win

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

eLmo said:
Whats that supposed to mean?

Anyway I think its was quite sad to see a great driver go -although 2 years ago I would have done anything to see Schumi retire, I can't believe its actually going to happen. Cape you're "dreamteam" idea sounded great, too bad it didn't turn out that way :(

As for Kimi- its wonderful news!! ..and yes I will support him at Ferrari, Mc Laren have been good to him (just not good enough).. it'll be a strange thing to put down the black and silver and replace it with the red.. I'm sure next season will be great for Kimi. :D
---
Congratulations to Schumi for another win a Monza!

And of course.. YAY YAY YAY for KIMI... we actually finished a race (and 2nd) :D :D woohoo!! :p

Oh and we can't forget Kubica- well done on a first podium finish..

btw if your interested OJ- Sato finished 16th (atleast he finished) ;)
i didnt say ferrari were going to struggle. someone else did... i think kimi will take a lil time to get used to the car though

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Come Melbourne 2007, not only will there be something missing from the grid, but Kimi will qualify on pole.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I notice Cape is suddenly competing with eLmo for the title of Kmi's Fangirl.

I also notice that until lately, she'd been bashing him no end; only Alonso copped more from her. But now he's jumped ship and joined the Maranello outfit and can do no wrong.

YOU DISTURB ME.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

I love you too.

Bloody hell! I'm not a fangirl for the last time.

Kimi is the successor of MS. This means I'll have to drag my old Kimi posters out.

Ok, you choose a driver for me to go for next season. Anyone except Alonso :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

*Writes note to self, outline the guidelines better*

Ok, give me a driver who can win races and will be in the WDC hunt and is not an overrated dingdag.

I think you'll find a lot of MS fans will move on to supporting Kimi, because he was chosen as the replacement for MS.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Alot of MS fans dont even know the rules..heck..let alone the number of cars in the race

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Cape said:
*Writes note to self, outline the guidelines better*

Ok, give me a driver who can win races and will be in the WDC hunt and is not an overrated dingdag.

I think you'll find a lot of MS fans will move on to supporting Kimi, because he was chosen as the replacement for MS.
You asked for it; let yourself wide open for it.

The verdict still stands: you will support Sato for 2007. He doesn't have to be your number one driver (Kimi can have that "honour"), but you have to follow his career and show as much enthusiasm towards him as you did Schumacher.

If you do this, I will NEVER accuse you of fangirlism and I will NEVER knock the schumachers again.

Dong ma? ("Understand?" in Chinese Mandarin)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Grizzly said:
Alot of MS fans dont even know the rules..heck..let alone the number of cars in the race
Unblock me you miserable bastard.

ObjectsInSpace said:
You asked for it; let yourself wide open for it.

The verdict still stands: you will support Sato for 2007. He doesn't have to be your number one driver (Kimi can have that "honour"), but you have to follow his career and show as much enthusiasm towards him as you did Schumacher.

If you do this, I will NEVER accuse you of fangirlism and I will NEVER knock the schumachers again.

Dong ma? ("Understand?" in Chinese Mandarin)
Ok, Kimi will be my number 1 driver in 2007, but the driver who I will follow with the most enthusiasm is Sato.

Will this start from after the final race in Brazil, or the actual 2007 season, ie: Melbourne.

Geez ... the things I get myself into :(

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

After the final race. Every post MUST include an update as to Sato's current situation, be it in the tyrewall or the gravel trap (or surprise-surprise, having actually finished ...).

And there must be lots of REAL enthusiasm and REAL excitement and REAL praise. I don't care if you praise him as the second-biggest joke to enter F1 (right after Michael Andretti), you must be full of praise for the man.

You must also create some kind of holiday, like Thanksgiving (as in, giving thanks for Takuma), which I will attend (the others can tag along, but you only have to embarass yourself in front of me). You must be dressed in Super Aguri gear for this, and compose a song called "The Ballad of Takuma Sato", which will be performed before and after dinner.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Are you out to torture me?
Haven't you got someone else to torture?
This is plain not fair!!!!!

I don't have super aguri gear :( Maybe I should just paint my Ferrari shirt :p

Argh! What have I got myself into :eek:

And if I don't support Sato next year? What happens?

:(

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

No, just having a laugh at your expense. Again.

Simple Super Aguri gear includes wearing white and red and face paint.

If you don't support Sato next year, I swear to you I will get very, very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears.

So what's for dinner on the little holiday we're making? Remember, it's in the vein of Christmas and Tahnksgiving, so no takeaway.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

*sighs* Surely theres someone else you can have a laugh at?

You'd cry just because I don't support Sato. Boy, that would be a sight.

Dinner ... OH, you could bring down some of that Ferrari pizza from Armidale. That was yummy :uhhuh:
Alternatively, I know you can cook, so you can cook something.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

No, you're easy.

Yeah, the crying would come just before the part where you find yourself on the wrong ends of Lefty and Righty. Hope you enjoy the use of your liver, because if you don't support Sato, you won't have one.

And pizza would get cold between Armidale and Sydney. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Sato drivers for Super Aguri, not Ferrari.

Check you PMs.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Sato drives for Super Aguri. Wow, I am truely in shock. Seriously, I thought that he drove for Honda still.
Where have I been living?

Not that far from Armidale to Sydney if I lend you an F1 car.

Uh oh, hes going to punch my liver.
I'l smash your head in :)
Plus, you wouldn't lay a finger on me :D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

... Super Aguri uses Honda engines. And I'm well aware you're being sarcastic.

And I'm not going to puch your liver, I'm going to remove it. Single best threat against a uni student, I've found, mostly because it can be appied to both sexes. Without a liver, you can't booze it up.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Would this be a bad time to tell you:
- I'm only a uni student until early November and then I graduate.
- I don't drink, well, not that often anyway.

So your threat will not work on me. You will need to come up with something better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)