• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe I have it easy, maybe I don't. Depends. Statistics can only tell half the story. Do you think I have it easy when I say Ralf is a great driver? No. But meh. I don't care anymore. Everyone has different favourite drivers, and after years of arguing with everyone about F1, I think I'm getting sick to death of it. Even the bagging of that Colombian drug lord is getting boring :rolleyes: Maybe its time for me to find something else other than F1.

I still have Hockenheim on tape when HHF was fired by EJ. All the signs saying F**k you EJ! Go back home! etc. Ah, Jordan got what was coming to them!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I remember hearing it on morning radio "HHF sacked by Eddie Jordan". I went nuts.

HSC
should be a good race. i hope maclaren does win the constructors cause they deserve it. they have had the best car for the majority of the season.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
should be a good race. i hope maclaren does win the constructors cause they deserve it. they have had the best car for the majority of the season.
looks unlikely now....that drain strikes again..how it got to that part of the track is puzzling. Montoya was lucky not to have it as bad as winterbottom in the v8's.

what was that with schumacher? he took himself out of the lap on a safety car!?

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
BAHAHAHA........race of the year. Schumi spinning off under the safety car was awesome. Driver of the Year for sure............

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats it!!! *Waits to stop crying* Not likely until about tomorrow.

Give Schumacher a break! Seriously, it was DCs fault. If DC wasn't hesitant, we would have had the other schumacher on the podium.

As for the gates, China better fix them up, otherwise they will be loosing both their F1 and V8 rounds. Montoya and Winterbottom could have been seriously injured. Winterbottoms car was literally sliced in half earlier in the year. When will they learn. I want to see the under side of Montoya's car.

Fucking renault - I thought someone should have assassinated nando when he was on the podium.

DC and Albers are fucktards - DC less than Albers. But fricken hell.

Hehe ... nando's car was on fire :p should have burnt him and flavio to the ground. But I think their heads are too big now!

And no press conference again. Channel 10 are bigger fuckers than Albers!

*Still crying* And yes, I was crying the whole entire race.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I was dancing for the whole race. Massa 6th. Nice way to see off Sauber.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Massa did do well :) Can't wait to see him in the red barron next season.

While you were dancing :p I was crying the world's supply of water. Oh well, the season is over now, I guess I can cry for the next few months. I think I did pretty well considering everything.

Schumacher got reprimanded :( That puts him in a crap class related to Sato. Ewww!!! :rolleyes:

*Goes off to cry more*

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Don't worry - Schumacher is better than Sato........well, at least Schumacher brakes going into a corner.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hehe .. thats to true :)

I can't help but think there was something fishy about the Chinese Grand Prix. Especially with Fisi. Fisi causing causing the Trulli effect? Except in a different way, ie: Holding Kimi up so he couldn't catch Nando.

Where was Kimi's speed yesterday? He wasn't his aggressive self :( Anyways, its Kimi's birthday today, so I'm sure he'd forget about yesterdays race.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i missed the damn race.. what happened? i checked pit stop times and shit that all look reasonable... was he just slow throughout the race?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nothing much happened. Boring old race. Fisi was holding Kimi up until the second pit stop. So Nando could get a lead that Kimi couldn't beat him with. Maybe Kimi realised without Montoya they couldn't win the constructors. Mclaren deserved the constructors more than renault though.

I won't say what happened to Schumacher, I'm not over it yet :p

Oh, something funny I saw at the motorshow on Saturday at the Honda stand:
JB 03 + TS 04 = Winning Formula. I just stood there laughing at it, everyone looked at me strangely :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hmmmm why did the mclarens qualify so low? and what happened to monty?

i dont get the honda sign... sato wasnt too good this year

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Montoya was like the second car out to qualify, so for him to qualify 5th on a very dusty track was excellent. It was obvious that Kimi was running heavier than the renaults, but because of the safety car, everyones pit stategy was all screwed up.

What happened to monty? The bloody chinese can't build a race track. An open grate wrecked the underside of his car. Similar to the V8 round there, but you don't watch V8s.

Thats whats so funny about the honda sign. They think that Jenson and Sato could be world champions.

Hows America?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fucken buggered... still jetlagged...and i forget half the things i do... i wanna stay longer!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But, you can't stay longer! What about me? :(

You could have atleast squeezed me into your suitcase. I'd much prefer to be in America at the moment, than working on a 50% assignment and then a 55% assignment.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No. I'm not going to stop crying!

Why are you at a uni over there?

Can you get me a souvenir of something, please? I got you something at the motorshow :) Since you ditched me :rolleyes:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Season 2005 BOS F1 Tipping Comp Grand Champion -- ME !! :D

I even gave you guys a chance by not participating in the Chinese GP ... but no, i still win :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
Season 2005 BOS F1 Tipping Comp Grand Champion -- ME !! :D

I even gave you guys a chance by not participating in the Chinese GP ... but no, i still win :p
Hehe ... And what does Rubix get for winning? Nothing :p

I solely blame Mclaren and Schumacher for my bad performances. I still believed (even up until Schumacher span under the safety car) that Michael could win a race :eek:

And for the record, sometime after Indy, I never tipped Michael to win, it was always Kimi :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)