The F1 Thread (3 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And why on Earth would Todt want to sign some stupid deal with an FIA leader wannabe Stoddart for?

Mosely has stated that there will never be one control tyre in forumla one. Personally, one control tyre would suck. Cause Bridgestones rule :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Of course Bridgestone rule - they actually pay Ferrari to test, use and advertise their tyres. Of course Todt will never sign any of Stoddart's proposals because they would bring Ferrari on a level playing field and essentially lose millions of dollars worth of profit.
Of course Max Mosely will never agree to a control tyre in F1, because he, Ferrari and Ecclestone are turning F1 into a cesspool of greed and bureaucracy.

P.S. Stoddart is by no means a "wanna be FIA president". Stoddart is the only person in in the higher rungs of management that actually care about the future health of F1 and not personal gain. He has openly said that he doesn't want to hold such a position as Ecclestone or Mosely because his convictions would fall victim to the shit that these figureheads do. Essentially, I (along with Stoddart) am eagerly awaiting the day that Modena is reduced to smouldering ash.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SO...formula one is back....

NICE...lets discuss

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
SO...formula one is back....

NICE...lets discuss
Lovely.

braad are you incredabily bored or something???

ooooh, the only bit of good news I have is Schumacher has been having talks with ferrari to extend his contract :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Lovely.

braad are you incredabily bored or something???

ooooh, the only bit of good news I have is Schumacher has been having talks with ferrari to extend his contract :D
i am indeed bored to da maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

neways, how is that good news?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
if its true even im gonna be sad:(

next year would be...bleak....we were just starting to get things that could actually chase the red cars n the main man atm might leave....

it shall b the downfall of ferrari i hate 2 say it....4 a while at least (schuey goes, bazza wont do jack, n they'll need an experienced driver...or 2 get one experienced...)
Thats why its good news - your true Schumacher emotions won't come out :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
no

because they're comparable with a gay ox
I'm hurt braad! And I thought that deep down you cared about the schumeister.

*runs to the corner and cries*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
I'm hurt braad! And I thought that deep down you cared about the schumeister.

*runs to the corner and cries*
well u sed webber isnt on track coz he's burning in hell....

go cry, u deserve it

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
well u sed webber isnt on track coz he's burning in hell....

go cry, u deserve it
Are you telling the f1 darling to go and cry. *sniffs*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Are you telling the f1 darling to go and cry. *sniffs*
yes, because ur F1 darling status has been suspending pending an investigation

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
yes, because ur F1 darling status has been suspending pending an investigation
hmm ... an investigation about me, and I'm not even informed about it. Would someone like to explain plz?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
hmm ... an investigation about me, and I'm not even informed about it. Would someone like to explain plz?
no, because then you would have achance to prepare

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
no, because then you would have achance to prepare
humph!!! But whats the investigation about!!! I haven't done anything wrong :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Michael Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello, Jenson Button, Takuma Sato, Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Mark Webber, Nick Heidfeld, Kimi Raikkonen, Alex Wurz, Jacques Villeneuve, Felipe Massa, David Coulthard, Christian Klien, Jarno Trulli, Ralf Schumacher, Tiago Monteiro, Narain Karthikeyan, Christijan Albers, Patrick Friesacher and even Zsolt are all going to have a fantastic race at the San Marino GP :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Zsolt will probably be playing F1 2004 on his PS2. He will still come last though.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Zsolt don't race in f1 no more :p

And don't assume minardi drivers come last all the time. Minardi is a great team to spring board drivers careers into a mid - level or top - level f1 team. Look at Alonso, he started off in minardi - a few years latter, hes leading the drivers championship. So minardi isn't as bad as its made out to be.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I know Zsolt isn't racing. I'm not assuming Minardi drivers come last all the time, but I am assuming that Minardi is genuinely bad - because they generally are. While they have processed awesome potential (such as Alonso, Webber, Trulli and Fisichella), only a few drivers ever did well in the Minardi. One was Alonso. In his debut season, qualifying the Minardi sometimes as high as 14th place showed the true ability of Alonso, not of Minardi. Minardi did (and still) not have the economic or technical resources to be able to match even Jordan, but the talent they have brought should be commented. Note that this talent does not include the likes of Alex Yoong, Tarso Marques or Gaston Mazzacane - arguably the shittest drivers to ever sit in an F1 car alongside Toranosuke Takagi - the biggest danger modern F1 ever faced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)