Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

newmz89

Beer
HSC
@ scarybunny
yeahh. more of a beer drinker. but tis nice. as it was free. my friend just gave me a bottle, cos he is rich as and his parents own a bottle shop so get heaps of free alcohol. :eek:

crestor

HSC
scarybunny said:
I'm old greg!
ahahahahhahaha too much time

You ever drunk baileys from a shoe?

This ones baileys, and this ones baileys abit bigger. And do you know what I call this one? Baileys? Yes sir, thank you sir.

And this one's as close as you can get to Baileys without your eyes gettin' wet.

Love the boosh

Dis Amrahs

HSC
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Miles Edgeworth said:
Retard detected.

Chimay Blue or Jameson 21yo. I had some JW Blue but I don't think it touches the Jameon. Irish Whiskey > *
Jameson is great but single mallts from scotland are better I reckon. Gotta love Whiskey.

boris

Banned
HSC
inter108 you are shit and have bad taste so your comments relating to beer are invalid

boris

Banned
HSC
How? You've tasted yeast? I'd be more inclined to say it tastes like hops. Depends on type etc. James squire tastes like weetbix with honey on it.

A2R

HSC
I dont mind Beer cos it's cheap. But I chose spirits cos it's easier to get fucked up on it lol.

Lot easier to do 3 shots of Jimmy than drink 3 bottles of beer. Specially when you're completely sober. Once you're drunk you can't taste beer as much so it's alright.

I've done 11 shots of jimmy in 90 minutes. Did a lot of regrettable things...

But I will beat it one day!

inter108

HSC
boris said:
inter108 you are shit and have bad taste so your comments relating to beer are invalid
Boris you are homo do not quote any of my posts anymore please.

Invalid? sue me fuck.

boris

Banned
HSC
inter108 said:
Boris you are homo do not quote any of my posts anymore please.

Invalid? sue me fuck.
Its called having a social life that relies heavily on drinking alcohol. Social Skillz.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
A2R said:
I dont mind Beer cos it's cheap. But I chose spirits cos it's easier to get fucked up on it lol.

Lot easier to do 3 shots of Jimmy than drink 3 bottles of beer. Specially when you're completely sober. Once you're drunk you can't taste beer as much so it's alright.

I've done 11 shots of jimmy in 90 minutes. Did a lot of regrettable things...

But I will beat it one day!
fuckin jimmy bra, that's heaps sick eh.

pinkyforce7

HSC
when i just started drinking i went to this party and down half a bottle of smirnoff 30 in half an hour.

thats something like 15 standard drinks. for a small framed 16 yr old like i was at the time? yeah i got completely fucked, dry heaved for hours... great night though XD, can't remember a thing. lol apart from its the place where i met my current gf XP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)