The Dole (1 Viewer)

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
depends on whether you're independent or dependent on your parents and how much they earn

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
for a good cause, if you are intending to study next year i'm pretty sure you cant get the dole at the moment ~~ especially if you are still living at home with your parents!!! but if you ARENT living at home, i would look into AUSTUDY and various other schemes by the government where students can get moniez......

salut :D

Nightshade

Pain in the ass
HSC
What is ABSTUDY? And why is it always in capitals whenever you see it???

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
if i live on a separate estate, but it's owned by my parents, do u reckon i can apply for aus study?
Yeah, but, I think that it means that your still dependent on your parents. So if they earn over a certain amount, sounds like they would if they own another estate, then you might not be able to get it & also if you dependent on your parents and you get only like $50 or something a week. Im not completely sure though

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
thnx jes

So my parents' incomes have to be under a certain limit for me to receive aus study?

*sigh*
the burdens my parents put on me

Dan_the_man

it's called youth allowance... my Dad works at Centrelink... he gives out youth allowance... in doing that his income goes over the limit for me do get youth allowance
government :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)