the devil and god rage inside me (2 Viewers)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Fuck

This song has totally engulfed me. It's so perfect.

It makes me insane how hard it as hit me after a few listens. Moreso the lyrics, not the music.

(Oh yeah, too many instrumentals. I like the first four songs now. But other than that. Blah.)

---

Jesus Christ that's a pretty face
the kind you'd find on someone that could save.
If they don't put me away
it'll be a miracle.
Do you believe you're missing out
and everything good is happening somewhere else?
But with nobody in your bed
the night's hard to get through.

And I will die all all alone.
And when I arrive, I won't know anyone.

Well Jesus Christ, I'm alone again.
So what did you do those three days you were dead?
Cuz this problem's gonna last
more than the weekend.
Well Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,
I'm a little bit scared of what comes after.
Do I get the gold chariot?
Do I float through the ceiling?

Do I divide and fall apart?
Cuz my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark.
And the ship went down in sight of land.
And at the gates does Thomas ask to see my hands?

I know you'll come in the night like a thief
But I’ve had some time, O Lord, to hold my lions at bay
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust
But I'm scared I'll get scared and I swear I'll TRY TO NAIL YOU BACK UP

So do you think that we could work out a psalm
Some know that it's you and that it's over SO I WONT EVEN TRY

I know you'll come for the people like me
But we all got wood and nails
You turn tail that hate factory

Yeah we all got wood and nails
We sleep inside of this machine

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Fuck

It makes me insane how hard it as hit me after a few listens.

(Oh yeah, too many instrumentals. I like the first four songs now. But other than that. Blah.)

---

it'll be a miracle.

more than the weekend.

haha ew :p

HSC
more like

is that what you call a getaway? tell me what you got away with 'cause i've seen more spine in jellyfish, i've seen more guts in eleven year old kids.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
darkmiracles said:
to call an album with lyrics of this depth and with this kind of ambient atmosphere, "emo" is to show to the world that you have a very narrow view of music with a lack of knowledge about genres (particularly the punk sub-genre that is emo). this is not an emo album. it's not even a punk album. brand new have shed those final remnants of pop-punk.
oh god, why do you kids persist with this fucking shit.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
breaking said:
oh god, why do you kids persist with this fucking shit.
I agree. Now let's end this thread and end this conversation.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
How can I agree with a question? That makes no sense.

PrettyVacant

HSC
=D I like "Jesus Christ". I have to say that is sorta like Deja Entendu, but I actually like it more.

PrettyVacant

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Fuck

It makes me insane how hard it as hit me after a few listens. Moreso the lyrics, not the music.

---

it'll be a miracle.

more than the weekend.

YES <3

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
darkmiracles said:
hmm, i wasn't attempting to sound like anything. i'm not here to try to impress a bunch of people i don't care about, i was just expressing my opinion. so what gives you the special privilege to grade people on their opinions & thoughts? did i even ask you?
oh & to atticus, i would love to know why you think that this album has "plenty of everything that emo is all about". learn to back up your shitty thoughts cause it seems to me that i'm not the one who doesn't know what i'm talking about. coming from someone who thought "you won't know" is the best song on the album, lol, it seems to me you should turn on the telly for your daily dose of MTV.
oh right this only just registered?
i have listened to tdagrim inside and out and i feel that is enough to make my own opinions. so how about you take a look at the structure of your post there and pause for a moment of reflection. one second you are preaching freedom of opinion without it being slandered, then you come back and attack mine
FAILURE

i have an opinion that differs to yours. dont be so fucking arrogant and accept that others wont always agree with you then as punishment kick yourself in the head and go to bed with no dinner. SCHNELL

HSC
have an opinion that differs to yours. dont be so fucking arrogant and accept that others wont always agree with you then as punishment kick yourself in the head and go to bed with no dinner. SCHNELL
ahaha fucking <3

darkmiracles

HSC
Atticus. said:
oh right this only just registered?
i have listened to tdagrim inside and out and i feel that is enough to make my own opinions. so how about you take a look at the structure of your post there and pause for a moment of reflection. one second you are preaching freedom of opinion without it being slandered, then you come back and attack mine
FAILURE

i have an opinion that differs to yours. dont be so fucking arrogant and accept that others wont always agree with you then as punishment kick yourself in the head and go to bed with no dinner. SCHNELL
i never "attacked" your "opinion". i said that your opinion should be backed up, you can't just make a statement without backing it up? you can't just call something "emo" or say you don't like something without stating the reasons why. if you think you can do that then why the hell are you on a discussion board? i stated why i like the album & i gave my reasons & YOU & your little follower katietheskatie thought it would be cool to act like arrogant pricks. seriously, you guys think you are so fucking trendy paying out bands/artists you don't like because it's not cool or indie enough? grow the fuck up, stop trying to impress the "boredofstudies" world & do something constructive with your pathetic little lives.

PS: if you hated the album so much then why the fuck did you waste your precious time creating a post about what people think about it? because you think that everybody would agree with you & you guys could have a little hate fest? instead of being a douche bag, why don't you post a topic about a band that you actually like?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I also just want to add that I don't agree with your analysis on maturity. They're not that good. But I do like the first four songs.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
darkmiracles said:
i never "attacked" your "opinion". i said that your opinion should be backed up, you can't just make a statement without backing it up? you can't just call something "emo" or say you don't like something without stating the reasons why. if you think you can do that then why the hell are you on a discussion board?
what is this? quit treating a forum like a hsc marker. if i dont like it i dont like i dont have to justify why, to you.

darkmiracles said:
i stated why i like the album & i gave my reasons & YOU & your little follower katietheskatie thought it would be cool to act like arrogant pricks. seriously, you guys think you are so fucking trendy paying out bands/artists you don't like because it's not cool or indie enough?
i listen to plenty of lamer and more mainstream music than this, stop making assumptions just because i dont like this album. you nonce

darkmiracles said:
PS: if you hated the album so much then why the fuck did you waste your precious time creating a post about what people think about it? because you think that everybody would agree with you & you guys could have a little hate fest? instead of being a douche bag, why don't you post a topic about a band that you actually like?
i created it because i fucking well wanted to you self important dickhead! i dont answer to you if i want to make a thread saying i dont like an album then ill damm well do it. unlucky for you though this thread was made as a fun little stab at one of the moderators. if you read my first post it says "stef loves it"

now. if you could kindly stop validating your life with novel length whingy self endulgent dribbley responses that would be awesome. you are unintelligent and making my eyes bleed.
ACHTUNG

HSC
darkmiracles said:
i stated why i like the album & i gave my reasons & YOU & your little follower katietheskatie thought it would be cool to act like arrogant pricks. seriously, you guys think you are so fucking trendy paying out bands/artists you don't like because it's not cool or indie enough?
oh zing. i guess i've been owned right there.

cool. whatever, man.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
darkmiracles said:
i never "attacked" your "opinion". i said that your opinion should be backed up, you can't just make a statement without backing it up? you can't just call something "emo" or say you don't like something without stating the reasons why. if you think you can do that then why the hell are you on a discussion board? i stated why i like the album & i gave my reasons & YOU & your little follower katietheskatie thought it would be cool to act like arrogant pricks. seriously, you guys think you are so fucking trendy paying out bands/artists you don't like because it's not cool or indie enough? grow the fuck up, stop trying to impress the "boredofstudies" world & do something constructive with your pathetic little lives.

jesus fucking shut up.

Music4Relief

HSC
I agree with everyone that says it's a very different album from the previous 2...loads different! I love it though..> I heard a few of the tracks live last summer and was like "holy crap! this is a dark set of songs!" But now i love it and i think the intensity of it all is pretty amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)