the department of mysteries (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Actually JK said it wasn't tom riddle either, so we have to rule him out.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
oooh, rightio then, just thought she said it wasn't Lord V.

Sweet then!! Hope it's Severus ;)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
welshi said:
b) neville (connection to harry and prophecy)
c) ron (relations to great wizarding families)
they are both purebloods i believe

and snape must be pureblood too, he was a deatheater, was he not?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah but voldemort himself is halfblood, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Lundy said:
Yeah but voldemort himself is halfblood, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
yeah, possibly. but i get the feeling he wouldn't allow anyone else, as he despised the fact that he had a muggle father

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
White Rabbit said:
ALSO, can't rule out Tom Riddle. JKR said it wasn't Voldermort, but, as someone else pointed out (somewhere..) in CoS, when Dobby tells Harry not to return to Hogwarts, because he is in danger, and Harry asks if it was Voldermort, Dobby says no. It ends up being Riddle, so maybe thats a clue in itself. Something little from CoS is suppose to be the central role in HBP. LOL, maybe Narcissa isn't Draco's mother and he's the HBP? Now it's sounding like Days of out Lives.. :p

Also, theres more to Petuina, so that should be interesting.... :)

nah remember the huge under-12 fanbase the series has...jk wouldn't bring in a paternity scandal!!! plus narcissa looks too much like draco, read her desc in box scene at world cup (GoF)

but yeah willbe interesting to see more of petunia...maybe the HBP is dudley... :eek:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh, god I have read some ridiculous HP fanfics. What with Snape and Hermoine together and dudley becoming a wizard and what I felt was really rather unappropriate flirting scene between Draco and Harry....

Cassandra Claire - her secret diaries....lol. Tolkien would probably clobber her over the head if he read them.

funniboi

HSC
isnt there some book called

barry trotter?

or soemshit.
a parody of harry potter

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
the lotr secret diaries rock! fucking hilarious :D

As for Snape being a pureblood, nothings ever been said that he is. From OOTP, ya see that Snape's old man (or so we assume he is) was all too nice, so it's possible he has a very similar background to Tom (ie bastard muggle father, witch mother) which is why Voldie took him in in the first place. Even if he isnt the HBP, i reckon he's half blood, and there is much much more we'll learn about our lovley potions master.

and fanfics? they're fucking hilarious too :D

welshi

HSC
White Rabbit said:
the lotr secret diaries rock! fucking hilarious :D

As for Snape being a pureblood, nothings ever been said that he is. From OOTP, ya see that Snape's old man (or so we assume he is) was all too nice, so it's possible he has a very similar background to Tom (ie bastard muggle father, witch mother) which is why Voldie took him in in the first place. Even if he isnt the HBP, i reckon he's half blood, and there is much much more we'll learn about our lovley potions master.

and fanfics? they're fucking hilarious too :D
i LOVE the secret diaries. i bought a plain white cap and put black puff-paint on it...on the front it reads "still the prettiest" and on the back "go me!"

i read the funniest fanfic. lucius and harry were an item and ron got lucius to dress up in a pink bunny suit for harry's 21st birthday...

and we will find out a lot more about snape in HBP, no fear. he's just getting interesting. all the snape slashers and shippers will have a field day when it comes out... SQUEEE! can't wait!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
BTW, I reckon Remus is the HBP now -- forgot all about Remus and Romulus of ancient Rome. They were royalty, but didnt find out until they were adults. Also, raised by a wolf sent by the War God Mars.. If you know the story, you'll know why i reckon that :D

And we better get more Snape action in HPB -- Im hangin out for it!! and the fanfic that will undoubtedly follow ;)

LOL! I love Legolas' VSD. Though Pippin's 'Most of the Fellowship in nice. Except Legolas. Held me over a Crevas today until i told him he was the prettiest elf in the fellowhsip. Didn't feel like pointing out he was the only elf in fellowship as crevas was very deep'

'..Always throught blowing the horn of Gondor summond Armies of the West. Obviously mistaken. Very educational none the less' ;)

Elrond's, Sarauman, Sauron, Haldir's and Celeborn's were the best though :D Hahaha! Laughing about them now ;)

And Boromir's

'Boromir, give Frodo back thr ring! Boromir, let meee carry Frodo up Caradaths! Boromir, stop trying to cut off Frodo'd head when he's asleep!

Blantant favortisim most annoying.

Wonder how he'd like the Horn of Gondor shoved right up his..'

and the best --

'Killed by Orcs today...

Stupid Orcs."

Ah, could go on forever. :p`

welshi

HSC
White Rabbit said:
BTW, I reckon Remus is the HBP now -- forgot all about Remus and Romulus of ancient Rome. They were royalty, but didnt find out until they were adults. Also, raised by a wolf sent by the War God Mars.. If you know the story, you'll know why i reckon that :D

And we better get more Snape action in HPB -- Im hangin out for it!! and the fanfic that will undoubtedly follow ;)

LOL! I love Legolas' VSD. Though Pippin's 'Most of the Fellowship in nice. Except Legolas. Held me over a Crevas today until i told him he was the prettiest elf in the fellowhsip. Didn't feel like pointing out he was the only elf in fellowship as crevas was very deep'

'..Always throught blowing the horn of Gondor summond Armies of the West. Obviously mistaken. Very educational none the less' ;)

Elrond's, Sarauman, Sauron, Haldir's and Celeborn's were the best though :D Hahaha! Laughing about them now ;)

And Boromir's

'Boromir, give Frodo back thr ring! Boromir, let meee carry Frodo up Caradaths! Boromir, stop trying to cut off Frodo'd head when he's asleep!

Blantant favortisim most annoying.

Wonder how he'd like the Horn of Gondor shoved right up his..'

and the best --

'Killed by Orcs today...

Stupid Orcs."

Ah, could go on forever. :p`
have u read the TTT ones in cassie's livejournal? legolas, theoden, aragorn and others.

love aragorn's "still not king." and stubble updates.

but the best ever most classic golden line is:

"sam will kill him if he tries anything."

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bubz :D said:
hahahah yes there are some ridiculous ones but some are fantastic.

cassie claire, i've only read draco sinister, and a bit of draco veritas... loved it :)
go rhysenn!! (i know eLmo will agree with me here :p)

funniboi - yeah, barry trotter sucks
indeed.. thats by far the best.. and draco is portrayed so well :uhhuh:

and barry trotter does suck.. you can even tell from the name

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
theres a few HP parodies floating around the plcae, some alot better than others... I remember one, which was just suppose to be a bit of fun, that was hilarious. Larry Snotter, I think they called it. It was cute.

As for Bored of the Rings, pfft. Give the Cassie Claires VSD anyday...

welshi

HSC
absofuckinlutely. love them. i have a friend called sam...for her bf's birthday i made him a shirt that said 'sam will kill you ifyou try anything' on it. he wore it all night...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)