The day before the legal exam.... (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
so how is everyone feeling? and what are you planning on doing today? me i am planning on studying the human rights and law and justice topics since i have not done them yet and practice questions on my focus and crime sections trying to take it a bit easy today oh and learn my legislation for shelter...what about everyone else?

skittlebrau

Revise, revise, revise... procrastinate... revise.

I'm pretty confident about my option topics (got 24/25 for both in trials without memorising), so I think I'm gonna focus on crime and law and society.

digmahstigma

HSC
I'll probably bludge around for ages... have a sudden panic attack and realise i know nothing for family law... cram cram cram... watch trainspotting... then sleep :)

lilems13

Panicking and stressed about family law - I feel like its just too broad :(
Will probably just read over all notes today and write 2 essay outlines for consumers and family law. Will also memorise cases/laws/media reports better..

Teoh

= Jennifer = said:
so how is everyone feeling? and what are you planning on doing today? me i am planning on studying the human rights and law and justice topics since i have not done them yet and practice questions on my focus and crime sections trying to take it a bit easy today oh and learn my legislation for shelter...what about everyone else?
skittlebrau said:
Revise, revise, revise... procrastinate... revise.

I'm pretty confident about my option topics (got 24/25 for both in trials without memorising), so I think I'm gonna focus on crime and law and society.
...Why are u people waking up, at 8am...that is not cool :p :p

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
do my options....all of them. Write an essay or 2 for each to memorise. Memorise cases and acts for each topic.
CRAM!

kelboo

HSC
HELLO!!!

It isn't cramming until it is about 7am tomorrow!

Me? I'm supposedly studying now (hhmmmm riiiight) until lunchtime, then I am going to pick up my credit card, buy an 18th present for my best friend who is now 18 (party fri nite), print out my résumé and be at a job interview at 3pm.

THEN I am going to freak out that I know NOTHING, attempt to memorise the textbook and fall asleep about 9.30 or 10pm.

Tomorrow I will begin cramming, starting at 6am ish and not stopping until 8.40, at which time I get ready and leave.. still freaking out that i know nothing.

Not the bestest timetable I know, but what can ya do? MEH I'm probs not goin to uni anyway *shrugs shoulders*

And the reason I woke up at 8am, Teoh, is because my little kitten decided to rub himself up against my face and put black fur up my nose so I couldn't breathe. (He is lucky that he is soo cute.)

skittlebrau

Teoh said:
...Why are u people waking up, at 8am...that is not cool :p :p
Because everyone else in my family gets up at 6:30 and runs around making noise! (Ahh... siblings.)

digmahstigma

HSC
lol gluck kelboo, i think ill copy your timetable ;)

anywhos im gonna go and call some ppl for job interviews and hope like crazy they dont reject me cos im under 18, stupid lousy scummy bastards that they are :vcross:

anyways, i feel like posting an image [just because i can :p] so here goes:

mcjaffa

under 18? ISN'T THAT AGEIST? (unless it's a requirement).. i had a guy at the video store reject me because of my age. THE VIDEO STORE!!! sheesh... if i'd been studying legal back then..

yeah i think procrastination's my best tool in this exam :rolleyes:

i am just going to ROTE-learn everything as best i can, and hopefully chuck a bit of art memorisation in there somewhere... AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
im going nutters .. listening to summer rain.... and cant stop dancing around... its a stresss thing untill my bf wakes up and helps me with this god dayem essay shit cos no 1 else will

ally86f

novice
HSC
you guys were up at 8am? i didnt get home till 4:30 this morning. my 18th yesterday!!

Teoh

baaaaaaaaaad
actually okay, i was just reading through my trial...and laughing at how stupid i sounded...it was quite funny actually...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)