The Da Vinci Code (1 Viewer)

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
There's so much hype around this book - I'm pretty sure it's a bestseller. Has anybody read it and recommend it?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I havent read it, although my English teacher told me to read it, she recommended it.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I've read it, it's pretty good, a good read. Only people I wouldn't recommend it to are VERY strict catholics (I know a couple who would get offended by this) like those who think Harry Potter should be banned because of the magic. *stops to breathe* anyway, I though it was a pretty good book.

malkin86

HSC
I tried to read it, but it's murder-mysteryish, and that genre doesn't interest me much.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
OMG....talk about freaky weird stuffies...i just bought a book on the da vinci code, well actually a few weeks ago (Cracking the da vinci code), it sounds really interesting!

I WANT THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Davinci Code is good.. i think I posted about it before..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
dammnit im on the waiting list on the library for that book and am still at no.11!
lol damn looks like i should book now

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by Josie
I've read it, it's pretty good, a good read. Only people I wouldn't recommend it to are VERY strict catholics (I know a couple who would get offended by this) like those who think Harry Potter should be banned because of the magic. *stops to breathe* anyway, I though it was a pretty good book.
Strict Catholics are uptight about most things. There's a few at my school who think that you're going to hell if you go into one of those new age stores...

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
at angus and robertson in the city they were having a dan brown book sale and all his books including the Da Vinci code were $12.99!

it's a great book, and i'm catholic, albeit a lapsed one, so the religious stuff didn't rile me.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
sounds like you already know she is from the gong :p
perhaps they looked at her location? :p
ive got it, but have had the chance to read it.
many teachers/friends have also recommended it.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
My friend keeps going on about it, but she seems to think a lot of the stuff in it is true... I should read it, so I a can at least know what she's on about. *sigh*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by toryn
My friend keeps going on about it, but she seems to think a lot of the stuff in it is true... I should read it, so I a can at least know what she's on about. *sigh*
I'm only half way and I think alot of information in the book is true & very interesting.

btw you should read it ... its very good :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by dandy
i thought the research was really good and interesting, but it sometimes read like a non-fiction book, or an encyclopedia.
Alot of the information is in non-fiction texts- the same concepts/theories.. I thought it was interesting enough

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
I bought the book last weekend!!!
Magnifique :eek: lol, Now im reading the Digitial Fortress

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)