The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
i was at the state library today but i didn't get any sleep so i went home soon after. i just wanted to check it out. its a good place to study.

hk31

HSC
anything good on tonight?
(preferably in the CBD area)

thanks

mack

Banned
HSC
lengstar said:
i was at the state library today but i didn't get any sleep so i went home soon after. i just wanted to check it out. its a good place to study.
You missed seeing me in my underwear ;p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
No Tank for me tonight I'm afraid. What atrocious weather.My clothes got absolutely drenched and filthy-I had to take them off in the bathroom at State Library and dry them off under the hand dryer......We just decided to go home at 3,we didnt want to be out with halestorms and constant rain.
hahahahahaha. thats so funy. we ended up gonig but soo many friends dogged it.

went to star bar first,then scruffy murphys, then cabbed it to tank... got there around........... umm i cant rememember... maybe 12? stayed till 4... it was AWEsome...

we were so gone ay, we scared some asian ppl at maccas coz we had a coke/lemonade fight,.. and my pink top was ruined but hey it was dark =)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh the weather was atrocious.... i hope that it doesnt rain anymore.. except for in melboure, brisbane, and every other place except sydney... specially those drought places

agnes: have any trouble getting into tank?.... star bar... ewwwww :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh the weather was atrocious.... i hope that it doesnt rain anymore.. except for in melboure, brisbane, and every other place except sydney... specially those drought places

agnes: have any trouble getting into tank?.... star bar... ewwwww :p
no OJ we had no trouble getting in.. they didnt even check our Id, we jst paid and got our stamp and went in

mack

Banned
HSC
The Tank bouncers didnt check your ID???!!!!

Bloody sex discrimination! Especially when us guys virtually have to endure interrogations before they let us in!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
The Tank bouncers didnt check your ID???!!!!

Bloody sex discrimination! Especially when us guys virtually have to endure interrogations before they let us in!
nah they didnt. we just walked in and hes like just go pay over there. haha. sucked in :p

at about 2 we walked out to get some food, were comnig back and some drunk as guy comes up to me and says, come let me in to tank they wont let me in by myself.. and he got in with me! haha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
woah dejavu

whats so funny? i think itll be a great idea if you guys get with me each other... dont bother going out :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
woah dejavu

whats so funny? i think itll be a great idea if you guys get with me each other... dont bother going out :p
"if you guys get with me each other" ??

uh ok.. ur trippin LOL

yeh oops i posted too many times the server was too damn slow

mack

Banned
HSC
Wait a sec....im not following OJ here. Does he want both of us to get with him at the same time!?!

If so, count me in for some of that!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
as long as i get with you at some stage mack it'll be all good :D

mack

Banned
HSC
If you hadve been at State yesterday you could have seen me in my underwear! Now that would definitely have melted your butter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)