The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cheers is across the road AND down a bit...kinda. Unless of course you tried to get into Scruffy Murphy's and they let anyone in but it's the seediest joint in that general area. I hate how clubs close at 2 or 3. They should open til 6 in the morning! :mad:

HSC
Sat night me and a mate went to a couple of clubs, despite bragging to everyone under the sun that we were 17 .... including the bouncers! :p The last one we went to was Scubar, kind of lame really because no atmosphere and no one was in there. The 1st one we went to was amazing but for the life of me I can't remember its name ... it was round-ish in shape if that helps.

If anyone saw two drunk guys walking round the CBD Sat Night/Sun Morning chances with big Mexican sunbreos (sp?) on chances are it was me and my mate. :D

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
has anyone been to that club at the cross just down from plantation on the corner??? i went there last nite (sun) and it went off! i think it was called Lady Luck but not sure....but a heaps good joint, even all the aussie swim team were there like thorpy n that but just wanted to find out the name.....

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh its fucked... was meant to be at wallaby tonight but the weather has made everyone sick and like die and stuff

weekend... trying to find people who wanna go to kings cross... no one wanna go :(
how bout you spin spin?

Sasky

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
fuck greenwood in the rain.

whats everyone up to on the long weekend?
I'm still going. It's gonna be fucking packed thou. Rain or no rain.

Orange Juice said:
.. trying to find people who wanna go to kings cross... no one wanna go :(
Prob head off to Bourbon, or anythin else anyone's going to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)