The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

sam_321032

HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
The line is long and they seem to only let a certain number of people in at a time. Sometimes, the queue goes over the walkway.
yes we all hate pie *shakes fist*

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
if you like wogs, you would prolly like watershed, docks, etc ... or cave
theyre all round pyrmont/darling hbr
Yeah we were planning on going to docks, but my friend's older brother's mates are ALWAYS there, so my friend was like "keep away". And everyone was telling us not to go to cave cos of the overly violent security guards and stuff. Wheres watershed

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Did any of ya guys went to Two Tribes? Went there at 8pm and left at 6.30am. Great event.

The highlight of the day was Rank 1. People sticking their hands up in the air while Rank 1 played airwave. Such a magical event.

Who can forget the sound stuffup. So surprised that the goers were so patient. Standing there for 30min with no sounds on. Then bringing back Pee Wee ferris to conduct a 'sound test'. When Prodigy came back, I listened for like 20min before heading off to Renaissance where its much more funky with more colour. There wasn't a lot of people in Renaiance room but at least the sound was working!

Meh...

Next stop...Scattered!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Yeah spin arthouse rules. Anyone at The Establishment last Thursday and Friday night? Thursday night is old school night, 80's funk :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Yeah spin arthouse rules. Anyone at The Establishment last Thursday and Friday night? Thursday night is old school night, 80's funk :D
y go establishment wen u can go tank jst below it? :p

leathaface

Aye i know StarBar gots that R&B/Hip Hop thing on Friday nights... they do play some shit ass house music before that though... but yeah

any other places where they play banging R&B and Hip Hop music?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
leathaface said:
Aye i know StarBar gots that R&B/Hip Hop thing on Friday nights... they do play some shit ass house music before that though... but yeah

any other places where they play banging R&B and Hip Hop music?
Hunnie at UN Darlinghurst on Oxford St just a bit past Hyde Park on Fridays, RnB Superclub @ Greenwood on Thursdays, Soul City @ Cave on Fridays, Gas on Pitt Street near Central.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
soha said:
where is the establishment?
Think George Street near Martin Place/Wynard end. Tank has good house music but it's for poppers mainly. Establishment is very 'sophisticated' with the upper end of society appearing and it has more levels upstairs but the drinks get more expensive as you go up and it's more 'sophisticated' as well. Think of it as a place where all the more affluent or wannabe affluent people hang out.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I've never had that kinda thing, maybe it's you or your friends? Or just the club cause some clubs hire bouncers that are more like that cause the venue gets a rougher crowd.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
That would be Marloney's and I dunno why you got refused entry into that one cause my friends were obviously drunk when we wanted to get in. There's another one near Maloney's but I haven't been to it so maybe it was that one or they changed bouncers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)