The Bourne Supremacy (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I just saw it today, awesome movie!

The car chase scene could be the best ever, possibly knicking Ronin of its throne.

Any thoughts?

funniboi

HSC
I've been meaning to watch it for like 2 weeks now!!!

is it as good as part one ?

i reckon partone was pretty good man!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Damn good movie! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
it looks really good...I've been meaning to go see it too ..hopefully I will sometime this week

Winston

HSC
i saw it on the opening night, seriously its crap haha i swear.

funniboi

HSC
I'll try and catch it while it's still in the "senstadium" cinema's

wouldn't want to catch it on a smaller screen!

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
3.5/5

if only greengrass got over the fact that he likes to shake the camera harder than any other director in the business, maybe the car chase, and the rest of the film for that matter, could have been a little bit better. though not by much, given the material. it was good, but im not hanging out for the dvd or 'bourne ultimadum'

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
It was a good movie. About equal with the first. The car chase was close to Ronin's, but i still think Ronin has the best car chase in a movie ever. So when does this Bourne Ultimadum come out. About 1.5yrs maybe????

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
victor..cleaner said:
3.5/5

if only greengrass got over the fact that he likes to shake the camera harder than any other director in the business, maybe the car chase, and the rest of the film for that matter, could have been a little bit better. though not by much, given the material. it was good, but im not hanging out for the dvd or 'bourne ultimadum'
heheh so i was not the only one totally annoyed at the camera movements!!!!!!!

yeh first one was better, this one just doesn't feel the same, didn't have the same grip and intense action as the first

J

jhakka

That movie was awesome.

As far as the first movie goes, it was good, but once you've read the book you'll never be able to say it was brilliant. 95% of the stuff in the book isn't in the movie (dead serious), including the main antagonist, Carlos. Good movie, but the book is brilliant. Read it.

I still need to read Supremacy. :(

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
i loved the movie, a great amount of action that doesnt take away from the plot line at all. i loved the camera movements actually, very voyeuristic alla Alfred Hitchcock

very very good
9/10

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
jhakka said:
That movie was awesome.

As far as the first movie goes, it was good, but once you've read the book you'll never be able to say it was brilliant. 95% of the stuff in the book isn't in the movie (dead serious), including the main antagonist, Carlos. Good movie, but the book is brilliant. Read it.

I still need to read Supremacy. :(
man its so silly how people go oh the movie left so much of the novel out, therefore the movie isn't as good. a movie has 1.5 hours to tell the story of the novel, if it showed every single little detail that a novel does, the movie would probably be about 10 hours.

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
The movie was good. A bit slow in some parts but i liked it. I think it matched the first one. I'd give it a 3.5/5 probably.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I thought it was great, better than the first one ...+ I love karl urban so that was just a bonus.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)