The Bill!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Does anyone else realy dislike PC Kerry Young??? The whole story line with the radfords really annoys me.....as does Rob.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i havent watched it in a while now....... i wanna get back into it but i'd have no idea who's who :(

CMJ

HSC
I dislike Kerry as well, her character is just terrible. She gets involved with all these nasty people like Gabriel and the Radfords but she easily asks for trouble the way she carries on.

Rob v the Radfords storyline is dragging on so long, and Rob just runs around every episode thinking "i've got to get the Radfords'".

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Hell yeah! Kerry Holmes was an old school detective, like back in the old woodentop days. Unfortunately I have to admit that my favourite show has turned into a trashy soap. I can't deal with Kerry's (Beth Cordingly's) lip, it's the only thing I look at when she speaks. The whole Rob harrassing Okaro doesn't work cause it ain't realistic. And Marilyn and Reg (Eh) what a shit story line. It's so over the hill now. It's been 21yeras, but its over the hill.

Loved June's wedding dress though, really gorgeous and flattering.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
yay <3 Bill

what happened the other night...i missed it....grrr

persephone

HSC
i love the bill. and kerry is annoying. and why are there so many good looking police officers? someone with the name of honey, cannot possibly be a police officer....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
much <3 to everyone in this thread
especially mr_brightside, my juice loving hot lies loving bill loving killers loving cheese loving pal
:eek:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
BreaKing said:
much <3 to everyone in this thread
especially mr_brightside, my juice loving hot lies loving bill loving killers loving cheese loving pal
:eek:
thnksBreaking<3!!!!
im so sigging that :D

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I was so upset when Cameron left, he was the best eye candy on the show

It irrtates me that both Cameron and smithy are in love with Kerry when she is such an annoying annoyance.

Does anyone visit the bill website?????

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
HSC
chingly_choo said:
I was so upset when Cameron left, he was the best eye candy on the show

It irrtates me that both Cameron and smithy are in love with Kerry when she is such an annoying annoyance.

Does anyone visit the bill website?????
Yeah, I used to visit the website religiously, I mean every saturday morning (cause it was usually updated 3am EST Saturday mornings). I was obsessive, but now I don't as much, maybe once a month. I used to tape episodes of the bill, I am a self-confessed madman. :chainsaw:

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Skillo said:
Yeah, I used to visit the website religiously, I mean every saturday morning (cause it was usually updated 3am EST Saturday mornings). I was obsessive, but now I don't as much, maybe once a month. I used to tape episodes of the bill, I am a self-confessed madman. :chainsaw:
I still visit it regularly, it is such a good site. I got to meet June and Jim when they came out to Australia, and got a photo with June. They are so cool

Did you know that the actor who plays Jim, MArk Wingett was a alcoholic in real life????

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
HSC
chingly_choo said:
I still visit it regularly, it is such a good site. I got to meet June and Jim when they came out to Australia, and got a photo with June. They are so cool

Did you know that the actor who plays Jim, MArk Wingett was a alcoholic in real life????
OMG! YOU MET JIM AND JUNE! Soooo jealous!

Yeah, I knew Mark Wingett was an alcoholic in real life, that's why he jumped at the chance when the storyline came up.

Farnarcle

Yeh, the storyline pretty much went to shit about the time of Eddie Santini. I think the producer changed or something. Bring back the Old Bill, with Reg and Tosh. That MIT spinnoff wasn't so bad, though.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
According to Trudie Goodwin who plays June, the producers went with the new style of the Bill because otherwise the show would have folded, there just wasn't enough interest in it.

I don't know, I think I prefer the older episodes. I watched some on one of my uncles videos, the old Christine Frazer and DI Burnside, and at one point but Tony and June and Jim were all so young!

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Skillo said:
OMG! YOU MET JIM AND JUNE! Soooo jealous!

Yeah, I knew Mark Wingett was an alcoholic in real life, that's why he jumped at the chance when the storyline came up.
It was so surreal! They look exactly like they do in the show, it was amazing! I got a photo with June, which no one else did and I got to talk to them and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the only person at the radio thing under the age of 50 and I think that worked in my favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)