The Biggest Loser (2 Viewers)

lengy

HSC
Who's been watching?

I missed out Sunday's episode. Watched a bit of Monday and Tuesday. So much drama and it's just started!

Heliotrope

HSC
I'm getting an asshole vibe from the blue team. They were way too self-congratulatory after winning that challenge, especially considering it was won more or less by default.

And yeah, Sarah is stupid. I'm surprised they actually bothered to get Cat to try and reel her back in.

craizyrussian

HSC
N/A
what actually happened with the member that got rushed into the hospital....during the ad it looked like someone had died

lengy

HSC
He's fine and he's back. False alarm. He just had chest pains.

Props to Blue Team for staying strong in the event.

craizyrussian

HSC
N/A
thats so wrong, the ads made out that someone had died especially when wheeling him out 2 the ambulance, the blanket had covered the whole body....thats usually done when someone has died!

if channel 10 did that 2 get more ratings.....then thats SOOOOOO wrong

HSC
craizyrussian said:
thats so wrong, the ads made out that someone had died especially when wheeling him out 2 the ambulance, the blanket had covered the whole body....thats usually done when someone has died!
Yeah thats the first thing i thought.

Thank god Sarah left!!!!!! She was sooooo annoying. And Cat looked really good, probably the best from season one.

Anyone have favourites yet?

Go the Blue Team!!:D

lengy

HSC
I'm worried Alex will most definately get voted out. He tried his best. I like that really big blue guy as well for now.

HSC
lengy said:
I'm worried Alex will most definately get voted out. He tried his best. I like that really big blue guy as well for now.
He's good, my fav from the red team. But the whole Red team suck. I just want Courtney out ASAP.

Now the most like to leave,

From the Red:alex
From the Blue: Gerard

I dont want Alex to go:(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Alex is awesome, but I think he might leave. No one on the Red team really seems to like him. Like, how they wanted anyone but him to have immunity, and I think they all blamed him for losing that challange on Centre point tower. And he was the biggest loser for their team so maybe they'll vote him out because they think he's competition.

jest

HSC
i wish alex didn't leave, he was my favourite from the beginning

i really REALLY don't like courtney, i don't think he put enough effort in for the team, like jillian said, he could have lost twice as much weight

if courtney didn't have immunity he'd probably be out since he didn't lose as much weight for the team

lengy

HSC
So sad to see Alex go, but he's such a determined guy. He looked so much better after two months and lost almost 30kg!
I think Jillian brought attention to Courtney's failures so he might go next. I didn't see the event they had on since I was watching Top Gear but knew they would lose and they did. I wonder if Alex would've helped them win that but oh well. I like Damien from the Blue team.

Bendent

HSC
courtney is so ugly both inside and outside it's funneh.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
courtney is an asshole. He was all, "Frankly I didn't care that Alex left. Its a game, and each week someone leaves, and as long as its not me, I don't care." Wtf? I mean, I know its a game but come on. None of the other contestants have that attitude.

stephenchow

HSC
I knew from the beginning that Alex was going to be first to get voted off, maybe cause his Asian.

HSC
kate_is_me said:
courtney is an asshole. He was all, "Frankly I didn't care that Alex left. Its a game, and each week someone leaves, and as long as its not me, I don't care." Wtf? I mean, I know its a game but come on. None of the other contestants have that attitude.
And he called Jillian a bitch. The guy's a bitch. And he goes that he is ugly, Jillian told him he's not, then he told her yeah thats what everyone tells me...LOL

And Munnalita didnt seem too moved by Alex going, she just wants to have kids, but he already has them, so she deserves to be there ...pffffffttttttt

And Sam :(

Well, at least alex has lost alot.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)