the big names of politics (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
A yard glass in 12 seconds or something wasn't it? All because he had a dodgy oesophagus.

Lorie

HSC
Kierkegaard said:
To quote Wikipedia, "His academic achievements were probably outweighed by the notoriety he achieved as the holder of a world record for the fastest consumption of beer." And that my friends, is the measure of a politician. I can assure you, George W. Bush is a mighty fine politician by that particular standard.

I wonder if that makes David Boon a good politician

0Jade0

HSC
The only reason Dubya got into Yale was because of his Family
The only reason he joined the Texas National Guard instead of the marines, air force, army or navy.... because of his family
The reason he opted not to be deployed into combat... his family... and that he was shaking in his boots coz hes a pussy
and the reason he was discharged from the N.G ...family
*Death to bush and the republicans....*

Lorie

HSC
0Jade0 said:
The only reason Dubya got into Yale was because of his Family
The only reason he joined the Texas National Guard instead of the marines, air force, army or navy.... because of his family
The reason he opted not to be deployed into combat... his family... and that he was shaking in his boots coz hes a pussy
and the reason he was discharged from the N.G ...family
*Death to bush and the republicans....*

the only reason he became president..........his family

0Jade0

HSC
That and the many fools that voted for him..... even worse the ones that voted for him in the 2004 election....

Lorie

HSC
0Jade0 said:
That and the many fools that voted for him..... even worse the ones that voted for him in the 2004 election....

Well lets not forget which govner was responsible for the 2000 election win.

0Jade0

HSC
Yeah and the way ppl turn a blind eye to it...
I did a SOR assessment on how Religion and the media Influenced the 2004 election, I wonder how I did, going to a catholic school and all. It made me mad, I took it out on the assessment.

danie

a fool
HSC
according to time (bush being person of the year 2004) - he in fact is the first president ever in american presidential history to have the most women and minorities in key positions of his cabinet, not just token ones. i'm not a great bush supporter but the more i read on him the more i realise he isn't as incompetent as most people believe him to be.

jade: i did the corruption of the church during the middle centuries and its exploitation of its followers using boccaccio's "the decameron" as my anchor and the legacy its left behind. i did pretty well and i used to attend the oldest catholic independent school in australia. i think you'll do fine.

Pace Setter

danie said:
according to time (bush being person of the year 2004) - he in fact is the first president ever in american presidential history to have the most women and minorities in key positions of his cabinet, not just token ones. i'm not a great bush supporter but the more i read on him the more i realise he isn't as incompetent as most people believe him to be.
Can you explain how having "women and minorities in key positions of his cabinet" makes him more competent?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Lorie said:
Pauline Hanson - years of experiance in the art of fish and chips
At least she's in touch with the average person. More than I can say for Howard and Latham.

And politcs should require a little more than an education. It should require things you don't learn at university such as ideals.

On another note, I doubt George Bush is in touch with reality, let alone the American people. Have a look at some of his famours funny quotes over the years.
I can't give you any sights I'm sorry, I can't remember any of them.

Anyway, a George Bush quote (one of his less stupid ones)

"For NASA space is still a high priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)