• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Be-All, End-All Comparison between UNSW and USyd (1 Viewer)

dolbinau

HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah pretty much, and depending on what your aim is, ie High Court Judge vs Solicitor/Barrister etc
Can you please elaborate on this? Just out of interest, of course. I thought that for very high legal positions because all the candidates are very established in terms of career it wouldn't matter whether you go to USYD or UNSW (unless there is something about the course) - And of course, I'm showing my lack of knowledge here so don't flame me :p, it's all out of interest.

lionking1191

HSC
dolbinau said:
Can you please elaborate on this? Just out of interest, of course. I thought that for very high legal positions because all the candidates are very established in terms of career it wouldn't matter whether you go to USYD or UNSW (unless there is something about the course) - And of course, I'm showing my lack of knowledge here so don't flame me :p, it's all out of interest.
something to do with prestige?

look up alumnis. a significant proportion of high court judges are USYD grads.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
Hey man just in case you didn't notice your posts are broken because you're posting in size one no need to thank me brosef just giving you the heads up it makes you look like a massive sped
oops soz man i didnt know i was typing in size one coz i'm like a graduate lawyer now so i have lots on my plate and sometimes i can't be bothered to like write and punctuate my sentences coz you know i don't have enough time on my hands so i pass it on to my secretary and she's forgetful you know so anyways thanks for pointing that out i'll watch out for it in the future in case it makes me look like a fool in front of HSC/uni kids coz i really care abt my reputation on the internetz, kthxbye.

Domitius E

HSC
N/A
lionking1191 said:
lol.

the purpose of the reference is to illustrate the fallacy inherent in your line of argument.. the point is to draw attention to the lack of reliability of your recommendation so the OP can make a sounder judgment.

that i think, is more helpful than anything you've offered so far.
gtfo

lionking1191

HSC
Domitius E said:
i'm blown away by the sheer force of your argument

Frigid said:
oops soz man i didnt know i was typing in size one coz i'm like a graduate lawyer now so i have lots on my plate and sometimes i can't be bothered to like write and punctuate my sentences coz you know i don't have enough time on my hands so i pass it on to my secretary and she's forgetful you know so anyways thanks for pointing that out i'll watch out for it in the future in case it makes me look like a fool in front of HSC/uni kids coz i really care abt my reputation on the internetz, kthxbye.
ahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)