The Bachelor (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone watches the Bachelor III ??
i think the girls are beautiful, but they all seems to be sluttish in a way, you know what i mean? It's a CAT FIGHT, they all try to grab on to one of the roses.;)

Bird Monkey

wat about in that first episode where this one girl glared at all the contestants that got a rose and was the biggest bitch to even the bachelor before the rose giving..no wonder she didnt get one...but ive only ever seen one episode

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that show is so gay. it started 2 late - relaity tv when everyone was over it already

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'm a conscientious objector to it's insidious influence.. It replaced Micallef Tonight consarnit! No fair. :(

Damn you Packer!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yep, I watch the bachelor, i watched the last series as well except this time i thought it was going to be the bachelorette with that trista chick.. hmm dont know what happened there.. neway.. yeh i saw that chick that was staring at everyone who was getting a rose.. glad she never got one.
I rekon the guy is better looking this time.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
I'm a conscientious objector to it's insidious influence.. It replaced Micallef Tonight consarnit! No fair. :(

Damn you Packer!
i have placed a "bachelor" ban at my house.. in my own little protest against the removal of Micallef...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
i have placed a "bachelor" ban at my house.. in my own little protest against the removal of Micallef...
I extended the 'Ban' to a general Channel 9 Personal Boycott. Not like I'm missing much anyways..

guy

HSC
just gardening and house development shows
oh and eddy, the cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)