The Asian Music Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
This is my current favorite..Suzy's voice makes me feel like I am in love though in fact I am not...:)

If you have not watched the Kdrama, The time we were not in love, you should try seeing it too. :) Totally relatable.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Wasn't there a pedo song or something she sung

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The song your referring to is "ZeZe" which is another song released in her album, not this one. Think of what you will of that song, but listen to it first with subs.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
The song your referring to is "ZeZe" which is another song released in her album, not this one. Think of what you will of that song, but listen to it first with subs.
Nah I have no judgement and don't really like iu's songs tbh I just heard she released some sort of pedo song and now she's getting roasted by netizens

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Oh god. I hate Kpop. I just hate K pop. I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber and One direction

HSC
Uni Grad
This is quite good - if you're proficient at Hokkien (Singaporean/Malaysian version though).

Tonic Note

HSC
N/A
This band is so good. Loved em ever since I heard em on Psycho-Pass
LTS is amazing I discovered them also while watching psycho pass they are so cool. TK also made a new album. You should watch Tokyo Ghoul if you haven't they use TK's song for the opening song.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)